• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Gamercard has no update since ~1 week

MasamuneSpirit

Yes, for several older games we don't have background images uploaded yet, so it skips over to the next game if an image is not available.

You can submit them via the game pages, I just uploaded one for Blue Dragon so it will show on the next gamercard update.

Thanks again for the help! :):)

Cloud

Hey!

I got 715 achievements on my Steam acc., but my profile is showing 700? Is there a way to fix that?
Thank you.

18909.png

SteveTheKami

Hi! Some of my Hidden Trophies-deleted trophies still show up in here, is there a way to fix that?

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hey!

I got 715 achievements on my Steam acc., but my profile is showing 700? Is there a way to fix that?
Thank you.

18909.png

Might be due to games you earned achievements in that had a free weekend or were played through family sharing. Since these don't show up as owned under your Steam account we can't see them when scanning your profile.

If you know the specific games that are missing achievements, I can manually add them to your profile.

Hi! Some of my Hidden Trophies-deleted trophies still show up in here, is there a way to fix that?

Your profile was just rescanned, they should be hidden now. If not, let me know which games.

Last edited:

exoksifan

Hi,

I've same problem as some of guys here. I posted gamercard as my signature on one forum and at the beginning it worked great, but now it's not updating anymore - on forum. Here it's ok but there it's just static. Don't know why...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi,

I've same problem as some of guys here. I posted gamercard as my signature on one forum and at the beginning it worked great, but now it's not updating anymore - on forum. Here it's ok but there it's just static. Don't know why...

Some sites cache external images. Meaning, the cards won't update until the site updates their cache. That may be what's going on if the card is fine here.

If you can link me to the forum I'll take a look.

exoksifan

Not sure how, but it got fixed. I changed gamercard layout to single platform style and now it's ok.
Thank you for help x3sphere anyway! :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

ddarn

My card hasn't been updated in awhile for some reason..play on the ps4 alot and my id is ddarn29..card hadnt updated in months now.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
My card hasn't been updated in awhile for some reason..play on the ps4 alot and my id is ddarn29..card hadnt updated in months now.

I checked out your profile on PSN and it is showing the same games on here as recently played. PSN only updates your activity when earning new trophies in a game so if you haven't earned any recently that could be why.

Sephirod

Hey bumping the thread again instead of making a new one.
My profile updates but it stopped tweeting it since 17th January :/ (didn't tweet 21st and won't tweet tomorrow i guess)

Thank you for RetroAchievements tho ! Keep up the good work

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hey bumping the thread again instead of making a new one.
My profile updates but it stopped tweeting it since 17th January :/ (didn't tweet 21st and won't tweet tomorrow i guess)

Thank you for RetroAchievements tho ! Keep up the good work

Pushed some changes, let me know if it works the next time it's supposed to tweet out. Think the issue is just that some requests to the Twitter API were randomly timing out, so now they are queued again if something fails.

Sephirod

Pushed some changes, let me know if it works the next time it's supposed to tweet out. Think the issue is just that some requests to the Twitter API were randomly timing out, so now they are queued again if something fails.

Seems like it didn't work :/

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Adras_Nightmare

Hi @x3sphere !! I guess I have this "slow update/no update" issue too! I've earned a few trophies these days and it is still stuck at last Tuesday. Also, I should have one achievement in Overwatch (from Blizzard, not PSN) but I can't see it..
Thanks for your help!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi @x3sphere !! I guess I have this "slow update/no update" issue too! I've earned a few trophies these days and it is still stuck at last Tuesday. Also, I should have one achievement in Overwatch (from Blizzard, not PSN) but I can't see it..
Thanks for your help!

Both your profiles should be up to date now :)