• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Gamercard has no update since ~1 week

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

katbarf

Same for me, I've been swamped at work haven't had a chance to ask for help. Mine has been not updating for a couple of weeks. Could you take a look whenever you get a chance?

Thanks so much!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Same for me, I've been swamped at work haven't had a chance to ask for help. Mine has been not updating for a couple of weeks. Could you take a look whenever you get a chance?

Thanks so much!

It's fixed now.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Need a rescan to update trophies

I ran a new scan but didn't seem to find any new trophies. Did you sync them on the PS3/PS4? PlayStation site seems to be showing the same data, as well.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It happened again, but this time, even the achievements don't refresh anymore.

Did you see the notice about Steam? They changed the privacy settings.

Even if you have your profile set to public, make sure you aren't hiding hours played. When that setting is enabled it completely blocks our access to your recently played on Steam as well. No idea why they just don't leave the hours blank.

katbarf

I'm having the same problem again. My card isn't updating and it's also not posting on twitter. Thanks for looking in to this.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm having the same problem again. My card isn't updating and it's also not posting on twitter. Thanks for looking in to this.

See my post above. This is an issue on Steam's end, you need to make sure you aren't hiding hours played.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor