• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Gamercard has no update since ~1 week

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Lupercalex

Thanks for the help, now it works; no update for the implementation of the Gog.com profile? (Sorry for the off topic)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thanks for the help, now it works; no update for the implementation of the Gog.com profile? (Sorry for the off topic)

I'm looking into supporting it for sure, now that they added profiles. It'll take some time to add support though, when it is closer to completion I'll provide an update.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Should be updated now. That's something I'll need to fix, the Retro achievement avatar URLs don't change unlike the other services we track so will need to refresh the image periodically instead.

Wyvern117

Hi there:

I tested the gamercards on that website and i feel it Awesome !
I tested a couple of Gamercard and it was refreshing automaticaly on forums, but not on the 3 last tries. Is there a Refresh time limit in a day ?
Could we have a Manual Refresh button on gamercard customization page ? :D

EDIT: Nevermind, its working back
Keep doing an awesome work :D

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
My xbox gamercard's GT hasn't changed. It should be "I 1600 l"
Updated, but your game activity seems to be private, which is why we never updated the username.

I 1600 l

Updated, but your game activity seems to be private, which is why we never updated the username.
Yo whenever I put my cursor on this xbox icon (shown in the screenshot) it doesn't show my gamercard and tells me to check my privacy settings. I've done that and I've correctly changed the settings on my xbox but the issue still shows. I've waited a bit but it's still the same. I've been waiting around 6 hours now.

Any help? Thanks.
Uhh.png

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yo whenever I put my cursor on this xbox icon (shown in the screenshot) it doesn't show my gamercard and tells me to check my privacy settings. I've done that and I've correctly changed the settings on my xbox but the issue still shows. I've waited a bit but it's still the same. I've been waiting around 6 hours now.

Any help? Thanks.
View attachment 10181

I%201600%20l.png

There doesn't seem to be any issues here. I don't know if that site is caching our images (which would impact the auto updating). If you can copy the URL of the image and paste it here I'll check.