• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Games that I removed from steam appear in my profile.

MrBaynie

Hi,
I've deleted a lot of games from my steam profile, but they all appear on my profile in exophase.
Is it possible to remove these games from my exophase profile since i don't own these games anylonger?
Thx

CaptainScarLeg

Staff member
Game Info Editor
Hi,
I've deleted a lot of games from my steam profile, but they all appear on my profile in exophase.
Is it possible to remove these games from my exophase profile since i don't own these games anylonger?
Thx
When you say deleted do you mean you had them refunded or you just uninstalled them? Because if you uninstalled them you do still own them, you would just have to download and install them again to play them.

In any case, if you hover over a game icon on your profile page you should find an edit button, you can hide games individually that way. Or go into Edit Details, Preferences to hide certain types of games, like games with 0 achievements unlocked.

Hope that helped.

MrBaynie

I mean that I've asked steam support to remove those games from my steam library. So the games don't appear in my profile anymore.

When I hide a game the total number of achievements doesn't change, so that doesn't solve the problem.

Last edited:

CaptainScarLeg

Staff member
Game Info Editor
I mean that I've asked steam support to remove those games from my steam library. So the games don't appear in my profile anymore.

When I hide a game the total number of achievements doesn't change, so that doesn't solve the problem.
If they aren't on your steam profile any more then you could try removing your Steam account from your exophase profile, making sure the achievements vanish, and add it again, and if that doesn't work maybe your exophase profile needs to be manually reset by an admin or something.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I can do a complete wipe and resync but be warned this may lead to us missing some achievements if you've played any family shared or games with expired licenses. After two weeks of losing the license, the achievements for those games can no longer be tracked unless you are able to access and download the game again.

To avoid this, it is safer to only delete the games you've removed from Steam. So if you want to send me a list I can just delete those instead.

MrBaynie

I haven't used the family sharing feature so that's not a problem.

Could you please remove these games from my exophase profile:
- Amnesia: the dark descent
- The walking dead : season two
- SOMA
- Alan Wake
- Metro 2033 redux
- Metro last light redux
- Darksiders warmaster edition
- Darksiders
- Deus ex human revolution director's cut
- Styx master of shadows
- Styx shards of darkness