Multi Games that you are playing now or just recently finished

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Zurc, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Survival Horror

Survival Horror Active Member

Good when i ll buy them i ll send you to play. I saw that u like indies and Telltale games, The Wolf Among Us is really good but my favorite is The Walking Dead first season .

2. NocturnalNL

NocturnalNL Member

I'lll have to pick up the dlc sometime myself, and yeah, completed those on Steam. Also busy working on Game of Thrones (Telltale, PS3), pretty nice too.

3. xLil SheWolfx

xLil SheWolfx New Member

I'm aiming to play through Minecraft: Story Mode three times once on the Xbox 360, once on the Xbox One and then finally on my Windows 10 Laptop. I'm an achievement hunter so can't resist having 3 separate lists of achievements and triple Gamerscore :D

Zurc likes this.
  4. Stoyles

Stoyles New Member

Just finished Uncharted 4 and it was glorious!

went back to Dragon Encounter on mobile cause they have a bunch of events going on c:

Zurc, xLil SheWolfx and SallyNette like this.
  5. SallyNette

SallyNette New Member

same here D.E. and Call of Duty are my go to games now
    Im done with Max: Curse of the brotherhood :)

6. keem1109

keem1109 New Member

I playing battlefield4 in multiplayers

7. n8ofsp8ds

n8ofsp8ds Member

Recently Finished
    DMC Definitive Edition
    Uncharted 4
    Dark Souls 3
    Currently Playing now
    Just random games at the moment

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  8. Nickgt4185

Nickgt4185 New Member

I am currently playing Need for speed ps4 and Just Cause 3 ps4
    Darksiders ps3 and killzone hd ps3

And sound shapes ps vita

I have recently finished alone in the dark ps3, coffin dodgers ps4 and doom ps4

[​IMG]

9. MoonLegend

MoonLegend New Member

I just finished pier solar on the xbox one now I gonna work on some trophies. I started the PS now 7day trial so I'm gonna play some telltale games again :) 212112.png

10. Strikke

Strikke New Member

Currently playing Assassin's Creed Rogue, whenever I play the game I would need to sign out of my psn cuz the game freezes thanks to Ubisoft's 'trusty' servers.. so far the game is all right though. Then would jump back and forth playing Far Cry 3: BD, Batman AC and FFXIII :)

[​IMG]

11. Survival Horror

Yesterday finished Kholat, was an interesting Survival Horror game, based on a true incident that happened in Russia. I liked a lot that you had only a compass and a map and could put some marks to help you find your location and destination, i mean had a lot of reality on it. But doesnt belongs to my all time fav games of course. Personal mark on it 6,5/10

12. dragonspirit1976

dragonspirit1976 New Member

I am currently off and on playing Neverwinter (PS4) looking to buy Batman (Telltale) and/or Hitman, I love all the Telltale games so far, so pretty sure I will love Batman too.

13. Survival Horror

I am playing Daylight, seems interesting from the beginning with the glow sticks and flares.

14. Zurc

Zurc Active Member

Finally got all the plats for minecraft (vita,ps3,ps4) and i got 100% on the xbox one version. Also plated tales from borderlands ps3 version and game of thrones ps3 version. Also plated resident evil 5 but did not get 100% on the dlc's yet. Working on getting 100% on Roblox and zhereos on xbox one.

15. feistiestcoast4

feistiestcoast4 New Member

the last game I played was alto's adventure on the computer and it's a very decent free to play game for windows 10.

16. PhoenixFG

PhoenixFG Active Member

Finished up the main story for TW3(started on the DLC!), replayed a bit of Dishonored and now playing Dead Space!

17. n8ofsp8ds

n8ofsp8ds Member

Playing currently off and on
    Ratchet and Clank
    Deus Ex MD
    and soon Destiny Rise of Iron

Finished playing No Mans Sky its was ok for what it was

18. DominiqueTh

DominiqueTh New Member

dragon ball xenoverse is what am playing for now i could use some help xbox one only and i have a headset comment headset if you have one
    [​IMG]

19. Zurc

Zurc Active Member

What kind of help do u need in the game....and i have to find my headset

20. HardCreation

HardCreation New Member

Working on Risen 3 just to start Borderlands once more on PS4
    Cant wait to get that beauty back on screen