• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Games that you are playing now or just recently finished

Survival Horror

I havent playes doom in many years so it's been a while and I don't remember much but I did like the games
Is the only fps game that belongs to my fav of all time(8/10).I like the camera that your weapon covers only a little space in screen and u have a nice view of stages. Out of very good gameplay, bloody and demonic walls, enemies art and stages music too.

Gamer Steve

Is the only fps game that belongs to my fav of all time(8/10).I like the camera that your weapon covers only a little space in screen and u have a nice view of stages. Out of very good gameplay, bloody and demonic walls, enemies art and stages music too.
Yea that sum it up about what I like about that game as well

mauszx

Transistor, got it for free, great music and a very entertaining game. Dragon Ball Xenoverse is good but GOD I need to grind a lot.

KyoJbox

Recently Finished: Soul Gambler (at PC) and South Park: Stick of Truth (at PS3)

Now Playing: Destiny, Samurai Warriors 4 and One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 (All at PS3)

Waiting to Arrive: Dragon Quest Heroes: Yamiryuu to Sekaiju no Shiro (Japanese PS3 Version)

mauszx

Well now that i remember, I am also playing Resonance of Fate(360) from time to time, Spiderman Shattered Dimensions(360) trying to make all the achievements, I also just started Deadly Premonition Director's cut (ps3) a bit weird game, but interesting.

D

Dragonsbait

I am currently playing Disgaea D2 (ps3), Warriors Orochi (PS4), Darksiders II and clicker heroes (steam).

NocturnalNL

I am currently playing 1600 games at once ... fml lol
Just got back on a playthrough of Bioshock Infinite... had started it somewhere last year. Time to beat that sucker...

SihayatheFremen

"UmbraNocturne, post: 232440, member: 47616"]I am currently playing 1600 games at once ... fml lol
Just got back on a playthrough of Bioshock Infinite... had started it somewhere last year. Time to beat that sucker...
Dude, i feel ya. You know me and my gaming add. I can't seem to stick to one game. I keep jumping from vita to ds to 3ds to Xbox and back again.

Lyes

Greyfox
Pretty interesting story and easy as hell. Good game for those days when you're feeling lazy and don't wanna challenge at all.

Survival Horror

As my Last played says"Ninja Gaiden Σ2" a game that needs a loooot of hours until became expert and a lot hours too if you try to complete it. Needs to beat the game 8 ! times(17 chapters)4 on each difficulty level and 4 to mastered these levels. I like some of the moves like Izuna Drop and some weapons like Dragon Sword but the camera and controls one some parts of this games are awful. The game is from 2009 and for me is a 6/10.