• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Games that you are playing now or just recently finished

KyoJbox

Just Finished One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 (warm-up for the third PW) and spending a loooooot of time in Chronicles Mode from Samurai Warriors 4, and playing Dragon Quest Heroes (I don't understand nothing of story, my japanese is null)

supadryz

Almost finished off Max: Curse of the brotherhood. It had been sitting on hard drive for over year & though about time I played it. So many games in backlog

Gamer Steve

Almost finished off Max: Curse of the brotherhood. It had been sitting on hard drive for over year & though about time I played it. So many games in backlog
yea i kno the backlog feeling lol i just finish life is strange episode 4 and now im trying to finish the wolf among us for ps4 im on the last chapter like last scene i think lol...

SihayatheFremen

Finished Army of Two with my son the other night and now I'm playing Chrono Trigger, Theatrhythm, persona 3 portable, xenoblade chronicles, champions of Norrath and Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 2, oh and xenogears...yeah, I have this problem with playing too many games at once and never finishing them.

Gamer Steve

Finished Army of Two with my son the other night and now I'm playing Chrono Trigger, Theatrhythm, persona 3 portable, xenoblade chronicles, champions of Norrath and Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 2, oh and xenogears...yeah, I have this problem with playing too many games at once and never finishing them.
Sounds like me and thats how the backlog grows lol

jedo

Guide Team
I'm still trekking through FF4: The After Years. I have to do it in short bursts because of how the achievements are spaced far apart.

Gamer Steve

I'm still trekking through FF4: The After Years. I have to do it in short bursts because of how the achievements are spaced far apart.
yea i have to finish ff4 myself and i want to buy the after years but not until i finish 4..i got very far on the ds version but not to far on the steam version.

Aexuz

L939d1f.png

Got this game thanks to the summer sale from the US store a couple of days ago.

Once you unlock enough credits for both modes you will breeze through the game.... Using a second controller makes the platinum even easier to achieve. Good one if you are looking for something easy, short and fun.

Nouvelie

I just started my first PS3 game yesterday, Dragons Dogma :)
I'm liking it a lot so far but I'm obviously still at the beginning.

jedo

Guide Team
I just finished FF4 The After Years and now I resumed FF13. I forgot the combat system. :p

Newman

Guide Team
Just finished Witcher 2 - it was really great, and I really want to play the third one, but I'm too cheap to dish out those 60€. Guess I'll have to wait for a sale. :(

Gamer Steve

I finished Quantum Conundrum and Remember Me this month, now I'm heading towards Apotheon and Pokemon Omega Ruby.
Oh and I'm downloading Life is strange ep 2, such an excellent game I can't wait till the download is over D:
Life is strange is a amazing game i cant wait for the last episode

Tomaha

Just finished LEGO The Hobbit and I have to say it was boring at first but near the end I was enjoying it. But for now I have to say "STOP" to any LEGO game, I finished too much of them.

Last edited: