• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Games that you are playing now or just recently finished

D

DoorOnWheels44

In between finishing the Witcher 3, also getting through AC Unity, and Until Dawn on PS4.
PC wise still working through Pillars of Eternity

D

DoorOnWheels44

Yes, great game. Got the guide and like reading all the lore. You can loose time to a game like this ! :)

Dosto28

Trying to kill some backlog before get new games.

Playing Kingdoms of Amalur, god this game is huge, 60 hours on it and still feels like i'm barely on the start. Too much things to do.

Spooontz

Finished batman arkham knight without dlc's (they're not worth it imo), and currently doing dark souls 2: shcolar of the first sin, i only need 2 more miracles and 1 pyromancy :D

SihayatheFremen

doubt anyone's playing these but...I just finished Danganronpa: Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls and I'm now playing Lost Dimension, which so far is pretty interesting if a bit stressful.

SihayatheFremen

@SihayatheFremen I was looking at both of those games. I'll probably wait for a sale though. I just purchased a 3DS XL!:p So that's taking up my free time!
DEFINITELY wait fora sale on Ultra Despair Girls. I actually did a very quick and messy review of it on my blog. its...well, I didn't like it.
So far Lost Dimension is interesting, we'll see how it goes when i get further in, I'm only on the second floor because I keep grinding trying to figure out the traitor.
I actually just got Project Mirai for 3DS as well. Its cute and so far I find it much easier to play that type of game on 3DS than it was to play Project Diva on Vita.

Kordesh

@SihayatheFremen
I'm actually watching a playthrough of Danganronpa Ultra Despair. One of those things that I'd love to play but just don't have the time to catch up on the previous games or get through the new one on. Right now trying to clear up Mad Max before SOMA comes out and I dive into that. Toying around with this weird MMO called Otherland as well. Someday I'll get around to Freedom Wars. Someday. Maybe.

SihayatheFremen

I'm surprised you guys know those games, every time i mention a game to most people they just look at me like I'm a freak and say "never heard of it" then they ask if i play cod or lol

Kordesh

I'm surprised you guys know those games, every time i mention a game to most people they just look at me like I'm a freak and say "never heard of it" then they ask if i play cod or lol

I've taken the time to import Tension (before it came over the NA as "The Void") and have played Deadly Premonition because I legitimately thought it was fun in a really weird "this is hilariously busted in the best way" kind of way. My taste is questionable at best, eccentric if you want to be nice about it =p. I make a point to try stuff that's off the marketing path, some good games out there.

bramotheking

lately starting to retry our old games. Starting up Modern Warfare 2 playing the campaign on veteran trying to update a little bit of my reflection skills in shooting games. since i am not very good haha;)

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
PC: Wasteland 2
3DS: Persona Q: Shadows of the Labyrinth
Vita: Persona 2: Innocent Sin

St3phosaurus

I finally bought an xbox 360 a couple of years ago (i'm so behind the times i know) so i'm playing through quite a few of the old games...currently working through the assassin's creed franchise.
Getting an xbox one this weekend though - can't wait to try some of the new games out there! Think i'll start with Halo: MCC :)

KyoJbox

Finished Saint Seiya: Soldiers Soul (I'm a fan of the TV Series since the 90's) and spending a lot of time in the Survival Mode of Samurai Warriors 4-II (And I need to finish Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate)