• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Games that you are playing now or just recently finished

Dosto28

Finished KOA two weeks ago (great game with addictive gameplay) and I started to play the God of War series. its funny cause i got the collection like two years ago but never played any of them until now, so i started with the classic ones.

Also im playing Strife: veteran version cause i love classic PC games, even more if its a remastered version for actual systems.

Last edited:

anton.hrachovsky

Hello folks! I´m playing now game Dragon Fin Soup (free for ps plus subscribers 11/2015)

I received this game as a part of a monthly free game collection via my PS Plus membership. I tried it, and it´s definitely fun!
smile.png
I love this game so much, so I want to share my experience with you. cheers.
The game starts as an ancient universe called Asura (situated on a back of giant dragon turtle god named Asura) collapsed because of undead creatures invasion. You are as a girl facing the hordes of creatures and also human enemies. You have a a best friend - a dog, which is fighting for you. But, be aware, he can be also killed in action.
At the beginning the main location is a village where you can accept missions, buy a gear just talk to other people. There is also outer world map, so you can travel between locations. Be aware, you can get also in an dangerous encounter.
The action - system is quit interesting. You fight in realtime, but enemy will move or attack only if you move ahaed to him. You have basicaly 2 weapons. Melee (which can be doubled) and also ranged weapon - looks like a shotgun. You can switch between them anytime. Enemies in dungeons are randomly generated.

The story mode is the only which I tryied, so I cannot write anything about the rest of the game modes.

[Find the Murderer * Kill All The Undead * Monster Bites missions]

[Trouble with Drone] mission - part 1

[Trouble with Drone] mission - part 2

[Missing Kid] mission - part 1

[Missing Kid] mission - part 2

[For Science!] mission
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs3FHwvsZm4

Last edited:

supadryz

100% on Need for Speed, Now started Raise of the Tomb Raider. Also lots of other games to finish off & work through

Gamer Steve

Just finished the Game of Thrones season 1 the other night and i must say it was one of the best tell tale games i have played the choices are def. hard to make and have crazy results for sure. So if your a fan of the other tale tell games or a fan of the actual show i highly recommend adding Game of thrones to your gaming library and enjoy the amazing story.

Gamer Steve

Hello folks! I´m playing now game Dragon Fin Soup (free for ps plus subscribers 11/2015)

I received this game as a part of a monthly free game collection via my PS Plus membership. I tried it, and it´s definitely fun!
smile.png
I love this game so much, so I want to share my experience with you. cheers.
The game starts as an ancient universe called Asura (situated on a back of giant dragon turtle god named Asura) collapsed because of undead creatures invasion. You are as a girl facing the hordes of creatures and also human enemies. You have a a best friend - a dog, which is fighting for you. But, be aware, he can be also killed in action.
At the beginning the main location is a village where you can accept missions, buy a gear just talk to other people. There is also outer world map, so you can travel between locations. Be aware, you can get also in an dangerous encounter.
The action - system is quit interesting. You fight in realtime, but enemy will move or attack only if you move ahaed to him. You have basicaly 2 weapons. Melee (which can be doubled) and also ranged weapon - looks like a shotgun. You can switch between them anytime. Enemies in dungeons are randomly generated.

The story mode is the only which I tryied, so I cannot write anything about the rest of the game modes.

[Find the Murderer * Kill All The Undead * Monster Bites missions]

[Trouble with Drone] mission - part 1

[Trouble with Drone] mission - part 2

[Missing Kid] mission - part 1

[Missing Kid] mission - part 2

[For Science!] mission
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs3FHwvsZm4
I agree i have only played the game for a few hours (still learning the game a bit) did a few missions but its a gem for sure. Reading your post makes me want to pick it up and play again.lol Nice post i enjoyed reading it

Gamer Steve

Back to wander the amazing Boston Wasteland of Fallout 4. I remember my first fallout was #3 and it was a amazing experience i enjoyed every minute loved the missions the story and the characters the setting. Fallout new vegas i enjoyed but not as much (though new vegas added alot to the game with the weapon mods and better campians) but fallout 4 is something else it really fun and im enjoying exploring every inch of the game :cool:.

S

spiritaway18

I think the last game I finished was L.A. Noire, currently I am playing Watch Dogs.

Haalyle

Currently playing three games.
Undertale, Sonic Lost World (PC) and Sonic The Hedgehog (2006).
Although, I've almost completed the neutral run for Undertale.

Haalyle

Never heard of undertale. What is it like?
It's really good, although I'm unable to get past the last boss at the moment. It's an RPG where you don't actually have to kill anyone. Although, it's a better experience when you don't know what goes on.

Gamer Steve

It's really good, although I'm unable to get past the last boss at the moment. It's an RPG where you don't actually have to kill anyone. Although, it's a better experience when you don't know what goes on.
Sounds pretty interesting. I'm huge into rpgs so I'm probably gonna look into it.