• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Games that you are playing now or just recently finished

Gamer Steve

Well they've released FF3,4,7,8 and the 13 trilogy on Steam so...maybe...if only they'd release 9 on PC. I'd be so down for that.
Gaming PCs are so damn expensive. After a nightmare trying to buy one from Newegg I decided just to get the parts and wing it. I'm a little nervous. I don't even know what half these parts do but I'm gonna put this damn thing together!
i wish you luck on creating your pc im praying that u will get what your hoping i didnt know that released all those other final fantasy game on steam i got to check it out. but sadly no pc :-( i have to check it out on my fiances laptop.lol

Gamer Steve

I finished Quantum Conundrum and Remember Me this month, now I'm heading towards Apotheon and Pokemon Omega Ruby.
Oh and I'm downloading Life is strange ep 2, such an excellent game I can't wait till the download is over D:
life is strange is a awesome game it catches my interest very well

Gamer Steve

I can't stop playing Type 0. It's so good. Glad I made the purchase. I play FF X sporadically cause those boss fights KILL me! Spend so long, almost done...noooo!! LOL!! Dying Light is okay! It makes me kinda nauseous so I can't play that often! From everything I've read it comes out on all platforms today! ^_^ And I'ma add you if that's okay!
yes of course you can add me that would be awesome. if you want to be friends on the consoles as well send me a request as well ;-)

PhoenixFG

I finished Quantum Conundrum and Remember Me this month, now I'm heading towards Apotheon and Pokemon Omega Ruby.
Oh and I'm downloading Life is strange ep 2, such an excellent game I can't wait till the download is over D:

I need to finish Remember Me! It's so fun! And now that they've patched Apotheon I can hop back into that as well. And yesss! LiS is SUCH an excellent game. Granted, some of the dialogue is cheesy but it adds to the charm!:)

chunji

I bought Mortal Kombat 9 today. Komplete Edition. I put it off for ages because the first time I rented it ended up being a bad day and it kept reminding me of that. ANYWAY. I'm pretty excited. Been playing Mortal Kombat since 2 came out, when I was 5 lol...

I also got Bioshock on steam so I've been replaying that. Got a free copy of Spec Ops: The Line with it during the 2k Humble Bundle sale, but I haven't started yet. And still working on Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix ^^;

Last edited:

Gamer Steve

I bought Mortal Kombat 9 today. Komplete Edition. I put it off for ages because the first time I rented it ended up being a bad day and it kept reminding me of that. ANYWAY. I'm pretty excited. Been playing Mortal Kombat since 2 came out, when I was 5 lol...

I also got Bioshock on steam so I've been replaying that. Got a free copy of Spec Ops: The Line with it during the 2k Humble Bundle sale, but I haven't started yet. And still working on Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix ^^;

Gamer Steve

I personally haven't kept up with mortal kombat for a bit but I'm most likely gomms get mortal kombat x how bout u

SihayatheFremen

Spec Ops: The Line is fantastic. First time I played it I got to one part that was so traumatizing I didn't touch it again for months. After like 8 months I went back and finished it and it was amazing. Highly recommend giving it a go.

Gamer Steve

Spec Ops: The Line is fantastic. First time I played it I got to one part that was so traumatizing I didn't touch it again for months. After like 8 months I went back and finished it and it was amazing. Highly recommend giving it a go.
I've heard lots of good things about that game I have to look into it

Dosto28

Far Cry 3 blood dragon. damn i had this on my backlog since 2013. Fantastic game, those 80s-90s jokes and neon effects just got me. Still need to finish Disohnored and Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning

Last edited:

PhoenixFG

Far Cry 3 blood dragon. damn i had this on my backlog since 2013. Fantastic game, those 80s-90s jokes and neon effects just got me. Still need to finish Disohnored and Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning
Dishonored was soooo good!! I still need to talk Amalur as well!

SihayatheFremen

I've been trying to get through Persona 4 Arena but I got tired of reading. So then I tried to get back to Dragon Age Inquisition, but that put me to sleep. I'll probably go back to playing Fear3 with my daughter. As long as I can be Paxton I'm a happy girl.
Tried to play Thief but...man I suck at stealth.
Thinking of playing a little Bulletstorm soon and maybe trying to get past the part of Batman Arkham Asylum I got stuck in ages ago.

chunji

I started the Banner Saga again. Such a great game.
Also, started Borderlands 2 on True Vault Hunter mode.

...I'm playing a lot of games at once. I'm all over the place. I start one and then I'm like "but remember how awesome this game was?!"

Gamer Steve

I started the Banner Saga again. Such a great game.
Also, started Borderlands 2 on True Vault Hunter mode.

...I'm playing a lot of games at once. I'm all over the place. I start one and then I'm like "but remember how awesome this game was?!"
I feel you on that I'm flipping the games lately like crazy from dragonball xenoverse to final fantasy type o to neverwinter and project spark

Kenny007

Well they've released FF3,4,7,8 and the 13 trilogy on Steam so...maybe...if only they'd release 9 on PC. I'd be so down for that.
Gaming PCs are so damn expensive. After a nightmare trying to buy one from Newegg I decided just to get the parts and wing it. I'm a little nervous. I don't even know what half these parts do but I'm gonna put this damn thing together!

You'll be fine. They're really hard to put together incorrectly these days; most cards and chips only fit one way and while there are a few tense parts of the install (I've built hundreds and never really like installing the CPU fan, what with all the pressure it often takes), it is pretty straightforward if you've got all the pieces. Troubleshooting can be a chore though if a part came in bad. Building is the best way to go to; you can build a mid range PC very cheap (< $500).

Back on topic, I'm playing Jagged Alliance: Crossfire currently. A series that once got much love but now seems to have a bit more muddled support, I'm enjoying it like I did titles past. Kicking myself for not saving after my most recent town/area clear though; I plowed right through to the next location only to be cut off by 10 traveling enemies (who intercepted my 4 mercs) who also happened to stumble upon one of the most heavily defended grids in the map (military base) at the same time. So not only does one of the hardest grids have +10 people defending it, but the map starts based on where all parties were located when contact happened, so the 10 extras are no more than 100 yards from where I start and try as I might, I don't have the firepower to kill them all AND live. Without the save, I have to either kill what I can and take the loss of the squad (an expensive proposition) or load an old save a few hours old.

What I ended up doing before quitting for the night was having all the mercs, except one (I tried many times to save them all, failed each time) run up a nearby hill, ambushing the one guy up there. The last merc, my most useless merc, redeemed herself with a final last stand that took out one or two of the 10 charging adversaries before being gunned down mercilessly. The 3 other mercs made it up the hill, wounded, and limped their way around a corner before a nearby tank and sniper had time to finish them. Now safe and with time to heal, I've made a new save file with this more advantageous position, but I'm still looking at quite an uphill battle. I still can't retreat from the area and there's over 20 enemies left. I tend to fight in most areas with 5-10:1 odds, but I'm actually worried about having enough ammo to limp through this, assuming they survive at all.

INTENSE.

Last edited:

SihayatheFremen

You'll be fine. They're really hard to put together incorrectly these days; most cards and chips only fit one way and while there are a few tense parts of the install (I've built hundreds and never really like installing the CPU fan, what with all the pressure it often takes), it is pretty straightforward if you've got all the pieces. Troubleshooting can be a chore though if a part came in bad. Building is the best way to go to; you can build a mid range PC very cheap (< $500).

Actually, I already built my PCa couple weeks ago, and last weekend I replaced the CPU fan/heatsink with a better one as well. Its running just fine. Oh and there was no way in hell I was going to be able to build a PC that will run the witcher 3 on ultra settings for $500. I dropped $1600 on this beast.

Gamer Steve

Back on topic, I'm playing Jagged Alliance: Crossfire currently. A series that once got much love but now seems to have a bit more muddled support, I'm enjoying it like I did titles past. Kicking myself for not saving after my most recent town/area clear though; I plowed right through to the next location only to be cut off by 10 traveling enemies (who intercepted my 4 mercs) who also happened to stumble upon one of the most heavily defended grids in the map (military base) at the same time. So not only does one of the hardest grids have +10 people defending it, but the map starts based on where all parties were located when contact happened, so the 10 extras are no more than 100 yards from where I start and try as I might, I don't have the firepower to kill them all AND live. Without the save, I have to either kill what I can and take the loss of the squad (an expensive proposition) or load an old save a few hours old.

What I ended up doing before quitting for the night was having all the mercs, except one (I tried many times to save them all, failed each time) run up a nearby hill, ambushing the one guy up there. The last merc, my most useless merc, redeemed herself with a final last stand that took out one or two of the 10 charging adversaries before being gunned down mercilessly. The 3 other mercs made it up the hill, wounded, and limped their way around a corner before a nearby tank and sniper had time to finish them. Now safe and with time to heal, I've made a new save file with this more advantageous position, but I'm still looking at quite an uphill battle. I still can't retreat from the area and there's over 20 enemies left. I tend to fight in most areas with 5-10:1 odds, but I'm actually worried about having enough ammo to limp through this, assuming they survive at all.

INTENSE.
That sounds pretty intense fight you went through