• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Games that you are playing now or just recently finished

Kenny007

Actually, I already built my PCa couple weeks ago, and last weekend I replaced the CPU fan/heatsink with a better one as well. Its running just fine. Oh and there was no way in hell I was going to be able to build a PC that will run the witcher 3 on ultra settings for $500. I dropped $1600 on this beast.

I like the sounds of this machine. I'm looking forward to a rebuild this year myself (which is generally cheaper than the original outlay). Can't wait.

That sounds pretty intense fight you went through

It took a lot of willpower not to scream when I realized the hole I dug myself, but with an 11 month old sleeping nearby, that was a battle I didn't want to start.

SihayatheFremen

I like the sounds of this machine. I'm looking forward to a rebuild this year myself (which is generally cheaper than the original outlay). Can't wait.

It took a lot of willpower not to scream when I realized the hole I dug myself, but with an 11 month old sleeping nearby, that was a battle I didn't want to start.

Specs are decent
ASRock z97 extreme 3 mobo
Cpu i7 4790k
Corsair Vengeance 16gb ram
Corsair 750w modular psu
Gtx 980 gpu
Coolermaster evo 212 heatsink
2 tb sata plus 3 additonal hdd
Phantom 410 red mid tower case

Gamer Steve

I feel you man it suck when stuff like that happens and it's so hard to get yourself out of it.

ChaosKrom

Just started playing Bloodborne, the first "Souls" game I've played. I just finished the first optional boss yesterday, this game intimidates the hell out of me but I recommend it to almost anyone who has a PS4.

Kenny007

Managed to dig myself out of my self imposed hole... took a lot of damage but made it out alright. Almost made the same mistake a few sectors later by telling myself 'Just one more thing', only to be ambushed a few times. Now I have so many individual manual saves it feels a little cheap...lol.

The game overall is pretty short; should have it finished in another hour or two (15 hrs total).

Dosto28

I bought a PS4 recently but i still want to finish my backlog first, its pretty hard to do since Steam sales and those Games With Gold deals out there.lol

Im playing Gears Of War Judgment, i liked the online modes and the main campaign is pretty fun on co-op, and started to play Resident evil 5 on co-op with a friend on steam since capcom removed that crappy gfwl thing.of it, so its playable for me now.

Last edited:

PhoenixFG

I bought a PS4 recently but i still want to finish my backlog first, its pretty hard to do since Steam sales and those Games With Gold deals out there.lol

Im playing Gears Of War Judgment, i liked the online modes and the main campaign is pretty fun on co-op, and started to play Resident evil 5 on co-op with a friend on steam since capcom removed that crappy gfwl thing.of it, so its playable for me now.
My backlog is ridiculous for the same reasons! I just force myself to rotate systems!

Dosto28

My backlog is ridiculous for the same reasons! I just force myself to rotate systems!
Pretty the same, I still cant play Dishonored (i bought it on launch) cause every time i want to play it, another game deal pops up and damn, i start to play that instead.

i havent tried Bloodborne yet cause.. well, i still need to beat DS2 first, lol.

Last edited:

chunji

I got hooked on Plague Inc Evolved again. I kind of suck at it. I used a guide to get through each virus so i could unlock everything, but I'm mildly useless on my own. Sadface.

PhoenixFG

Pretty the same, I still cant play Dishonored (i bought it on launch) cause every time i want to play it, another game deal pops up and damn, i start to play that instead.

i havent tried Bloodborne yet cause.. well, i still need to beat DS2 first, lol.
Noooo!! You gotta play Dishonored!! I finally finished it early this year and yeah...play it!:p I downloaded it for free on the PS3 as well!