• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Games that you are playing now or just recently finished

n8ofsp8ds

I've been playing Bloodborne religiously going for that elusive platinum trophy. Honestly it would be the first game I platinum on, I never felt to drive to 100% trophy completion other games but, this one, has got me hooked. I need like 3 more in the main game and I think 2 in the DLC. I also have been playing The Division when a break is needed lol. Which I play another game for maybe an hour and right back to Bloodborne XD.
Yeah the Platinum not to bad to get just time consuming

RevinSOR

Yeah, I just learned for the hunter weapons trophy you need them in your actual inventory and not just unlocked in the store. I thought I was missing something. That'll be an easy one when I get home from work lol.

Dosto28

Tackling Dante Must Die mode on Devil May Cry 3. That shit's hard lol. Not even ashamed to use super dante and items.
I still have nighmares after the Virgil fight on Dante must die, it was so painfull, rage inducing and control breaking, probably the hardest boss on any action game ever.

electoblaze

I earned my latest platinum earlier today. It was my 18th platinum trophy: The Order 1886. I'm taking a short break (as I always do after platinuming a game) but I plan on getting back into Black Ops 3, which I've been neglecting, as well as Star Wars Battlefront (when the DLC releases this Tuesday) and some The Last of Us Factions MP.

DuneDrifter

Still plodding my way through Space Engineers, (cleaning the marauders and griefers from another friends server, and persuading them it's not worth the effort to return (with griefer removal scripts to help him stay clean)), part of our service from The Dominion PMC. :cool:

PhoenixFG

@wildestdreams93 It REALLY is! I'm enjoying it! I keep scaring myself!:p

@Spam I have no idea! I'm going to have to start over for sure! I've gotten back into old school RPGs. I like the longer games for the most part(sometimes I want something I can finish in a day or two though!).

Spam

Old school rpg's are my favourite, Baldurs Gate II is my favourite game of all time. I never finished Throne Of Bhaal. Really need to do that one day.