• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Games that you are playing now or just recently finished

NocturnalNL

I'lll have to pick up the dlc sometime myself, and yeah, completed those on Steam. Also busy working on Game of Thrones (Telltale, PS3), pretty nice too.

xLil SheWolfx

I'm aiming to play through Minecraft: Story Mode three times once on the Xbox 360, once on the Xbox One and then finally on my Windows 10 Laptop. I'm an achievement hunter so can't resist having 3 separate lists of achievements and triple Gamerscore :D

MoonLegend

I just finished pier solar on the xbox one now I gonna work on some trophies. I started the PS now 7day trial so I'm gonna play some telltale games again :)
212112.png

Strikke

Currently playing Assassin's Creed Rogue, whenever I play the game I would need to sign out of my psn cuz the game freezes thanks to Ubisoft's 'trusty' servers.. so far the game is all right though. Then would jump back and forth playing Far Cry 3: BD, Batman AC and FFXIII :)

Survival Horror

Yesterday finished Kholat, was an interesting Survival Horror game, based on a true incident that happened in Russia. I liked a lot that you had only a compass and a map and could put some marks to help you find your location and destination, i mean had a lot of reality on it. But doesnt belongs to my all time fav games of course. Personal mark on it 6,5/10

dragonspirit1976

I am currently off and on playing Neverwinter (PS4) looking to buy Batman (Telltale) and/or Hitman, I love all the Telltale games so far, so pretty sure I will love Batman too.

Gamer Steve

Finally got all the plats for minecraft (vita,ps3,ps4) and i got 100% on the xbox one version. Also plated tales from borderlands ps3 version and game of thrones ps3 version. Also plated resident evil 5 but did not get 100% on the dlc's yet. Working on getting 100% on Roblox and zhereos on xbox one.

PhoenixFG

Finished up the main story for TW3(started on the DLC!), replayed a bit of Dishonored and now playing Dead Space!

DominiqueTh

dragon ball xenoverse is what am playing for now i could use some help xbox one only and i have a headset comment headset if you have one
1043301.png