• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Games that you are playing now or just recently finished

SunnyGolem

Finished up Assassin's creed China chronicles and busy going through it again to get it 100%. Will be going back on my 360 to complete my list of games i still never played yet.

PR0fessor Burnt

Currently Playing a lot of Overwatch and Battlerite. They've taken over all other gaming in my life at the moment other than DnD.

Survival Horror

Currently playing Dark Souls III, amazing games like all the previous Souls titles. I spent 219 hours already, completed it and now i am in journey 4.

Zeriam

Finished "This War of Mine: The Little Ones." It was good for a micro managing resource adventure.

Gonna start on Wild Guns Reloaded next since it came in the mail today.

Decepticon

Games that I'm playing now
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (XBOX 360)
Dead Space
Dead Space 3 (Hardcore & Pure Survival Mode)
Assassin's Creed: Rogue
Hitman: Absolution
Sleeping Dogs
Destiny
Halo 5: Guardians
Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition
Call of Duty: Black Ops III
The Division
Tomb Raider
Rise of the Tomb Raider

Charles_292

Just finished off inFAMOUS First Light, Fun little psn game if u want something short.

Now working on
God of War II (Vita)
Destroy of Humans (PS4) Loved this game since PS2 day's :D
Steins;Gate (Vita)

Dosto28

Dishonored, Far Cry 4, Wolfenstein the New Order and Destiny.

Also finished Heavy Rain, incredible game but not sure if get all the trophies, i did it with Beyond Two Soulds and it was a pain in the ass.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Beat Persona 5 (PS3) and Steins;Gate Zero (PC) recently. Currently working on beating Xenoblade Chronicles (Dolphin) and Megadimension Neptunia VII (PC).

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Beat Bayonetta and Alpha Protocol (PC) in the past weeks currently playing more than I should at the same time. RIP me

S

spiritaway18

I usually play my favourite games through twice.

Last edited by a moderator: