• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Games that you are playing now or just recently finished

Cabooshy

Currently Playing Wipeout 2048 w/ the HD/Fury DLC, its probably gonna be the first game i 100% lol

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Rise of the Tomb Raider (finally)

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Dead or Alive: Dimensions Story Mode. Yes, you heard me. Story mode. DoA. Bite me.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Beat Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse (3DS) last night. One more SMT game in the bank

D

Deleted member 77362

After being thoroughly confused when I first tried to play Endless Legend about a year ago, last week I decided to give it another go. I'm a complete RTS noob so I'm playing it on the easiest difficulty (which I think is actually called Newbie) and I think I'm slowly getting the hang of it.

My empire is expanding well, but I'm in this weird place where all I can really do is expand. If I explore into other areas other empires get grumpy with me ;) Im trying to build up my army so I can take on another empire but Im not really sure what I'm doing and it seems to be a slow process. Lots of saving just in case things go wrong. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

TrioxinPunk245

Recently finished up Gone Home on Xbox One (100%)

Currently trying to get through Doom II on Ultraviolence difficulty and playing Resident Evil: Outbreak File #2 for the first time.

Nexi_Dios

Hello everyone.

I've been playin The Division (Global event, you know...) and Final Fantasy Type O HD, both on Xbox One :)

dedCAESAR

Just finished my first play-through of South Park: The Fractured But Whole. Now playing it again to get "The Token Experience" trophy and then the Platinum. Should have started on the "Token" path, but never really liked these kind of turn based RPG games and decided to give it a go on normal first (OG South Park fan) to see if I liked it and a week after getting it I've put in 24 hours into one play through and a 1/2 hour into #2, but it should be quicker cuz I remember where everything is. Only thing is is I'm curious how difficult the combat will be when I choose Mastermind Combat Difficulty. I don't want another almost there game like God of War 3 and those fucking challenges.

Voodooline

Its amazing, its a great "hunting" game and the story is fantastic. I recommend playing it online too! Online is spot on