• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Games that you are playing now or just recently finished

dedCAESAR

There are sooooooo many things to find in LA Noire to get the 100% Completion trophy. The 95 unique cars, 50 film reels, the golden records and the landmark locations.

Dosto28

Mass Effect Andromeda.
The game is easily the biggest waste of potential this gen. The gameplay is vastly improved over the original trilogy. The movement options are fantastic, the dash, jetpack jump, shooting and smooth cover transition. The Nomad is a joy to ride around, but the game just falls apart due its story, ME:A is not a bad game by any means, but it could have been much better.

Last edited:

Gamer Steve

I agree
Mass Effect Andromeda.
The game is easily the biggest waste of potential this gen. The gameplay is vastly improved over the original trilogy. The movement options are fantastic, the dash, jetpack jump, shooting and smooth cover transition. The Nomad is a joy to ride around, but the game just falls apart due its story, ME:A is not a bad game by any means, but it could have been much better.

dedCAESAR

Adam's Venture Origins is such a shitty game, but the platinum is one of the easiest ones to come by. All are story related and cant be missed - except for 2 of them one you have to spin three different globes across 2 different levels and the other is not doing anything until the trophy pops at the very start of the game. Horrible graphics, writing and dialogue.

n8ofsp8ds

Im playing Persona 5 and Assassin's Creed Origins and Nier Automata off and on enjoying those. I have mostly been playing Monster Hunter world finished with that though on to Far Cry 5 Co-Op and God of War later and eventually get back to the three games at the top.

Last edited:

xpdan17

As late as it is, I'm done with Pokemon Ultra Sun. Took so long because of all the unnecessary dialogues. Next thing too finish is Outlast 2.

dedCAESAR

Im playing Persona 5 and Assassin's Creed Origins and Nier Automata off and on enjoying those. I have mostly been playing Monster Hunter world finished with that though on to Far Cry 5 Co-Op and God of War later and eventually get back to the three games at the top.
I tried Persona 5 and I could not get into it, could not see what all the hype was about for that game - I will admit that the anime cut scenes were a nice change of pace from other Japanese games that I play that have spoken dialogue but static 2D images of the characters.

n8ofsp8ds

I tried Persona 5 and I could not get into it, could not see what all the hype was about for that game - I will admit that the anime cut scenes were a nice change of pace from other Japanese games that I play that have spoken dialogue but static 2D images of the characters.
Generally I'm not a big jrpg guy but I do love anime and I think the game art is amazing looking and the game play is pretty decent and stylish I don't know just hooked me

Last edited:

PhoenixFG

Currently playing Splatton 2(why didn't I grab this earlier?), Ghost of a Tale(utterly charming!) and Sea of Thieves(playing solo soooo it's slow going!). I keep eyeing FC 5 like I don't have enough games in my backlog! :p

Gamer Steve

Currently playing Splatton 2(why didn't I grab this earlier?), Ghost of a Tale(utterly charming!) and Sea of Thieves(playing solo soooo it's slow going!). I keep eyeing FC 5 like I don't have enough games in my backlog! :p
Hey i have sea of thieves as well...we should play sometime

Serideth

I just finished a full game on CIV VI with the newish expansion. In many ways it's still a step back from CIV V in my opinion but it also introduced a lot of new things, culture is a lot more fun to play and I do believe by the next expansion I'll be retiring from V and make this my main CIV.