• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Games that you are playing now or just recently finished

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Just finished the Resident Evil 2 remake as Leon. Doing the second run with Claire now. I'm really impressed with the remake, I've been a huge fan of the series and this surpassed my expectations.

Gamer Steve

Currently playing the South Park The Fracture but Whole...I must say at first I was not digging it as much as the stick of truth but once u get into it becomes more fun....and it's funny as hell.

dedCAESAR

I've got such a bad habit of starting a game, getting no more than 1/2 way through and then starting a new one. I've got such a backlog. I'm in front of a computer screen every weekday for work from 7 to 4 and the last thing i want to do is sit in front of another screen and have to do other things besides just watch it, even it is just a mindless game that doesn't require much thought. But my most recent games I've been playing are: Metro 2033 Redux, Devil May Cry 5 and Anthem.

Gamer Steve

I've got such a bad habit of starting a game, getting no more than 1/2 way through and then starting a new one. I've got such a backlog. I'm in front of a computer screen every weekday for work from 7 to 4 and the last thing i want to do is sit in front of another screen and have to do other things besides just watch it, even it is just a mindless game that doesn't require much thought. But my most recent games I've been playing are: Metro 2033 Redux, Devil May Cry 5 and Anthem.
Yea my backlog is crazy as well cuz I want to finish lots of games at once