• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Games that you are playing now or just recently finished

How was it

Had lots of fun with it.

Beautiful graphics, great soundtrack, varied bosses, many secrets to be found, great first experience.

As for nays - simplified combat, parries are OP, lack of stamina bar, no loot (1 armor/1 weapon only) and no armor/weapon customization, no replay value (apart from endings).

It's also easier than any Ninja Gaiden. Nioh is still better, in my humble opinion.

All in all, I recommend Sekiro. Worth the investment.

Gamer Steve

Had lots of fun with it.

Beautiful graphics, great soundtrack, varied bosses, many secrets to be found, great first experience.

As for nays - simplified combat, parries are OP, lack of stamina bar, no loot (1 armor/1 weapon only) and no armor/weapon customization, no replay value (apart from endings).

It's also easier than any Ninja Gaiden. Nioh is still better, in my humble opinion.

All in all, I recommend Sekiro. Worth the investment.
thanks for the info im gonna have to try it out:D

Survival Horror

Completed A Plague Tale: Innocence and is my best game for 2019 so far.

Attachments

• A Plague Tale_ Innocence_20190514210234.jpg
    A Plague Tale_ Innocence_20190514210234.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 10

PhoenixFG

Currently playing:
Stardew Valley(Switch)
A Plague Tale: Innocence
Days Gone
Assassin's Creed III Remastered
The Arcana Game(mobile)

...I should really TRY and finish some games!! 😣🤷🏾‍♀️🤣

dedCAESAR

I'm a glutton for punishment. Going for the Mass Effect Andromeda platinum after 2 years of not playing it. Thankfully I found my save file in online storage for my first playthrough and I was able to start a NG+ on Insanity difficulty at level 62. Even with that I've died so many times, having to change my play style from more run and gun to a lot more cover shooting. The Veteran and Teamwork trophies are gonna be an even bigger bitch than Unwavering.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yakuza Kiwami, I'm almost finished with Kiwami 2 now. I hope Sega brings the remasters of 3-5 over to the PC, really enjoying these games. Interesting story, great cast of characters. I also really dig the combat system - has an arcade brawler feel to it. It's rather simple but you can unlock additional fighting moves over time as well, which helps things from getting stale.