• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Games that you are playing now or just recently finished

dedCAESAR

Just the Item Collector trophy is left to be obtained in Bloodstained Ritual of the Night before getting the Platinum. This is going to be a pain in the ass. Especially since cooking ingredients that are supposed to be sold in the shop aren't and I have a shit ton of meals I still need to prepare...in addition to trying to farm the (alchemist made) gold crafting material.

GreyGore

Same exact situation as @RhesusOC , after the pain in the ass that was getting Kunekune, Scythe Mite and 8-Bit Overlord's drops (even with around 90 LCK it still took an hour or two of resetting them or making them spawn as appropriate), now lost in an endless list of required ingredients and materials to get all the crafts and recipes done.

Still, such a damn fine game...

dedCAESAR

Same exact situation as @RhesusOC , after the pain in the ass that was getting Kunekune, Scythe Mite and 8-Bit Overlord's drops (even with around 90 LCK it still took an hour or two of resetting them or making them spawn as appropriate), now lost in an endless list of required ingredients and materials to get all the crafts and recipes done.

Still, such a damn fine game...
It is an amazing game. I hope they eventually have some additional dlc stuff, maybe a new section or 2 with a new boss. They could work it in like they did with the 8-Bit Nightmare level, and since they have 16-Bit and 32-Bit coins available for purchase maybe they can do new nightmare levels that are 16 and 32 bit.

dedCAESAR

It is an amazing game. I hope they eventually have some additional dlc stuff, maybe a new section or 2 with a new boss. They could work it in like they did with the 8-Bit Nightmare level, and since they have 16-Bit and 32-Bit coins available for purchase maybe they can do new nightmare levels that are 16 and 32 bit.
Update: Yeehaw! I got the platinum. Such a great game!

Survival Horror

I am playing currently 2 games,

Medievil till evening and
Blair Witch at nights, to enter even more deeper into the game and to feel the whole atmosphere.

Didn't expect Blair Witch to be so interesting and unique horror title. Medievil is a classic gem from psx as u probably know already.

dedCAESAR

I'm playing The Ascent. I am loving this game so much. The world building, the atmosphere, so great! But I am having trouble with the Megarachnoid. I get that I need to use electrical damaging weapons to do more damage to it, I have 4 of them, the pistol, the full auto rifle, the shotgun and the semi auto rifle. But I've seen that I need to use the one that has the homing bullets to really be able to keep my distance and do damage. But for the life of me I can't find it. I had to leave the final battle for Mission 4 after dying about a dozen times and only getting about 1/2 of it's health down. None of the shops sell it (so that I've seen) and I should have found it through combat by now, at least after the 3rd mission. Just gonna have to go to places and farm for it, I guess. But still it's really fucking fun. Just wish the map wasn't such a confusing clusterfuck and be able to set waypoints.

Last edited:

Yuna67876

Just finished up Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age lasy night, and I enjoyed it and if square ever wanted to bring back this system i think it would work. Now going to be working on Steins Gate Elilte

Veelin

header.jpg

City of Gangsters
I've been looking forward to this game for a long time. Played a similar game before, the game is beautiful but not fun. The game seems to have a good design, but the art style makes it very tiring for me to play.

QQ图片20210813113818.png

I'm not ready to give up on this game yet, after waiting so long, I decided to play it for a while and maybe I'll get used to the art style.

Gamer Steve

View attachment 11342
City of Gangsters
I've been looking forward to this game for a long time. Played a similar game before, the game is beautiful but not fun. The game seems to have a good design, but the art style makes it very tiring for me to play.

View attachment 11343
I'm not ready to give up on this game yet, after waiting so long, I decided to play it for a while and maybe I'll get used to the art style.
It looks interesting

Gamer Steve

Finally Finished Final Fantasy III Pixel Remastered (100%) so that is the 1st 3 Final Fantasy games completed fully....now just waiting for IV, V, VI to release this week to start on those....but for now playing some SMITE

chunji

Been playing a lot of Borderlands 3 lately. I've beaten it a few times (on both ps4 and steam), but I'm playing through with a friend on steam now. Also been playing a lot of DJMAX Respect V. Replaying Tomb Raider (2013) too.

Veelin

1629338133879.png

I've been looking forward to it for a long time, but after it came out, I tried it and found it a little difficult for me. It's a complex game, a bit like Sid Meier's Civilization VI (at least all my friends around me said), but it has a better art style and some innovative design, so I'd still recommend it to anyone who likes 4X games.

Gamer Steve

View attachment 11352
I've been looking forward to it for a long time, but after it came out, I tried it and found it a little difficult for me. It's a complex game, a bit like Sid Meier's Civilization VI (at least all my friends around me said), but it has a better art style and some innovative design, so I'd still recommend it to anyone who likes 4X games.
Looks fun