• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Games that you are playing now or just recently finished

owaisosha

recently finished playing doodle army 2 -mini militia now its time to do work.
cropped-unnamed-270x270.webp

chase710

Currently I've been working through Diablo 2 Resurrected and Yakuza: Like a Dragon (x1), plus about a dozen indie titles that I start, and take forever to finish.

As far as recently finished (which is usually games leaving Game Pass), Sable and Dandy Ace were the most recent, I think. Dandy Ace is pretty much Hades-Lite, which to me made it more fun than I would've given it credit for. Also finished The Walking Dead: The Final Season not long ago. There were a few others I rushed last month since they were leaving Game Pass, but I forget what they were at the moment.

VeeCenTeh

What game or games are you currently playing or what games did you just finished (got the platinium or 100%) talk about your experiences and how was your playthrough and why would you recommend the game.
Been hitting up my PSVITA lately...Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack and Severed. Great DrinkBox Studios games.

chase710

So, I've finished Yakuza: Like a Dragon (finally!), and have started Borderlands 3 (finally!). Been playing Supraland too, since it's leaving Game Pass soon, and it's pretty fun, like a first person Zelda. I really should get going on both Ori games, and I've been plodding my way through Human Fall Flat, mainly for the AMEM reward points. Been at it a month and a half now lol

Gamer Steve

I finally completed Cyberpunk 2077...def enjoyed the game alot..and got all the achievements on Call of Duty Modern Warfare II but still playing multiplayer....now i Started Digimon Survive 😎

chase710

Just recently (and finally!) finished Taiko no Tatsujin...wicked grind there. Also finished Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. Recently started Vampire Survivors, that looks to be a long one. Got back into Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising, pretty fun. Also finished that crazy weird Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator...bizarre lol. Finished Record of Lodoss War-Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth, a nice SotN-type game.

LegendaryYOBY

I bought a PS4 recently but i still want to finish my backlog first, its pretty hard to do since Steam sales and those Games With Gold deals out there.lol
IF you haven't played horizon FW.. They have it for sale on cdkeys for 30Bucks. I told myself I wasn't gonna buy anymore games but 2 weeks ago I cudnt say no to that lol. It's a cross gen too. Great fuckin game