• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Games you are Getting 2018/early 2019

dedCAESAR

Def. Red dead 2 and fallout 76

Yup. Same here. Preordered the Tricentennial Edition with the buildable Pip-Boy from GameStop. Looking forward to that. I usually don't go for those super expensive promotional bundle things but I had a lot of credit saved up there and will be paying only the tax so I'm okay with that.

Also, I'm looking forward to Spyro remastered and We Happy Few - which comes out on Friday and I have the day off from work, so happy day!

Gamer Steve

Yup. Same here. Preordered the Tricentennial Edition with the buildable Pip-Boy from GameStop. Looking forward to that. I usually don't go for those super expensive promotional bundle things but I had a lot of credit saved up there and will be paying only the tax so I'm okay with that.

Also, I'm looking forward to Spyro remastered and We Happy Few - which comes out on Friday and I have the day off from work, so happy day!
Nice sounds like a awesome pickup u got coming to u

n8ofsp8ds

I'm on the fence with Fallout 76 I have to see a little bit more before I buy it and I do love Fallout games played them on Pc,Xbox 360,PS4 and of course Elder Scroll games like Oblivion and Skyrim this new Dynamic that their adding makes me unsure about grabbing it especially not having any NPCs but I do like Co-op and loot based games I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Gamer Steve

I'm on the fence with Fallout 76 I have to see a little bit more before I buy it and I do love Fallout games played them on Pc,Xbox 360,PS4 and of course Elder Scroll games like Oblivion and Skyrim this new Dynamic that their adding makes me unsure about grabbing it especially not having any NPCs but I do like Co-op and loot based games I guess I'll have to wait and see.
Yea im being a fan boy lol

JakStar90

Marvel's Spider-Man (have)
NBA 2K19 (have)
Shadow of the Tomb Raider (have)
Valkyria Chronicles 4 (have)
Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition Digital (have)
Assassin's Creed Odyssey
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Fallout 76
Just Cause 4 Gold Edition
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
Kingdom Hearts 3

camaroX

Hitman
Fallout
Cyberpunk
Been planning to upgrade my PC, guess it is the best time before I look forward to 2019 games to play. The new parts for the truck such as railings, are tonneau cover and led light bars are coming. Gonna work for the PC right after they got installed.

Riedy

Thronebreaker
Ultra Despair Girls
Mafia III
State of Mind
Thief of Thieves
Party Hard 2
GRIS
Quarantine Circular
The Room
The Free Ones

Not sure about 2019 releases yet, I'll see if I need something fresh when something from my wishlist comes out.