• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

GameStop's Call of Duty World at War Tournament

Sullivan

Who's going to do it?

I just went to sign up, and pre order the new Cod. My only question that I forgot to ask my gamestop was, whats the tournament system that will be used. I am scared that it will be on a 360, I have never played a 360.

What are the controls?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
The 360 controller crushes the Dual Shock design for any shooters, you'll be fine. The only differences will be the Right Trigger now shoots and the Right Bumper is the grenade toss.

Sullivan

ooo, thats easy enough.

Thanks Abe, truely.

Have you gotten the game for either system? I was stomping so bad yesterday its not even funny. I'd really like to play sometime with you either it be COD4 or WaW

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
If I do get this, it will be for the 360. I don't like the Dual Shock design for shooters at all anymore and that's pretty much all I play nowadays.

Sullivan

Hmm, ok then. Don't get mad or flame me, but I have never laid a hand on a 360.

I have thought very hard about getting a modded one.

Anyways, thanks for the replies.

_Syn

Sullivan said:
Hmm, ok then. Don't get mad or flame me, but I have never laid a hand on a 360.

I have thought very hard about getting a modded one.

Anyways, thanks for the replies.

I think the tournament will sort of use the GameBattles tournament system, where the most wins gets to go to the playoffs or something. Or there's a series on which you verse a bunch of people.

My friend has a modded 360 controller, and his G3 is like an M4 now. :eek:

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
_Syn said:
I think the tournament will sort of use the GameBattles tournament system, where the most wins gets to go to the playoffs or something. Or there's a series on which you verse a bunch of people.

My friend has a modded 360 controller, and his G3 is like an M4 now. :eek:
I know when I enter tourment it was like that.
The most wins on that team enter tourment, then when your team wins they split up the team last 2 people that are top 2 is in the finals.
Also its sad, but you're not allow bring an modded or any other 360 controllers in the tournament.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
I've fallen out of love with COD4, I used to be addicted. Havn't played in 3 months or so.

Might give this a run though.

Sullivan

Well I just got back from it. I got 2nd place out of 9 people.

It was pretty pointless, it was a point based system, story mode co-op.

Who ever made the most points won. Well It was retarded, If we actually versed each other, I most definitely would have won!