• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Gaming tattoos.

DarkPhoenix

Come on people. Let's show them off. Here are mine.
IMG_20150408_143102.jpg
images-2.jpeg

SihayatheFremen

Well it used to be my user pic but...

Planning on getting a new one soon. but i'm undecided. Can't decide if I want the AC symbol with the words "Vittoria Agli Assassini" around it or the Oblivion emblem.

Attachments

• chains.jpg
    chains.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 11

DarkPhoenix

Well it used to be my user pic but...

Planning on getting a new one soon. but i'm undecided. Can't decide if I want the AC symbol with the words "Vittoria Agli Assassini" around it or the Oblivion emblem.
I went with the AC symbol because it's simple. Kind of elegant too. I plan to have gears of war next but can't decide where.

SihayatheFremen

I always wanted a Triforce but i feel its kind of become the go to "geek" tattoo and so I decided not to get it. Besides, when it came down to it the Bioshock chains just...spoke to me.

DarkPhoenix

I've got two other tattoos as well but nothing to do with gaming. I got a paw print, then a few months later started to see them appear a lot. I originally got it because it seemed different at the time. I've also got a 3d snake tattooed on my foot. Some people look at me strange when they see it but to me that's part of the appeal. My tattoo's are personal to me because I've either been addicted to the games lol or their pets I've owned.