• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Garage Band & iMovie are up in the app store

OUTL4W

In case anyone is interested GarageBand and imovie are up in the app store.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1113434

Garage band shows up in the app store on my ipad and works but imovie doesn't show up at all.
GarageBand turns your iPad into a collection of Touch Instruments and a full-featured recording studio - so you can make music anywhere you go. Use Multi-Touch gestures to play pianos, organs, guitars, drums, and basses on your iPad. They sound and play like their counterparts, but let you do things you could never do on a real instrument. Enjoy a full range of Smart Instruments that make you sound like a pro - even if you've never played a note before. Plug an electric guitar into your iPad and play through classic amps and stompbox effects. Use the built-in microphone or a guitar to record, or capture any performance. Then mix up to eight tracks to create a song you can share.

iMovie comes as an update to the existing iPhone application, becoming a universal app compatible with the iPad 2, iPhone 4, and fourth-generation iPod touch.
What's New in Version 1.2

- Universal app designed for iPad 2, iPhone 4, and iPod touch (4th generation).
- Multi-Touch Precision Editor (iPad only).
- Multitrack audio editing with 8 themed soundtracks and over 50 bundled sound effects.
- Audio recording directly into the timeline.
- Audio waveforms (iPad only).
- Three new themes - Neon, Simple, and CNN iReport.
- HD sharing directly to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and CNN iReport.
- AirPlay support for sharing to Apple TV (compatible only with second-generation Apple TV; requires iOS 4.3 or later).
- Project transfer to your computer and compatible iOS devices through iTunes.
- Ability to add titles on photos.
- Option to add fade-in from black and fade-out to black.
- Numerous enhancements, including trimming in Video Browser, in-use markers, video rotation, and more.

Im sure this will cracked to run on the ipad1 soon.

angelsniper45

It's only for ipad2? Thats a shame. The iRig+ the ampkit+ apps and all the other stuff is just to expensive. Which is the only reason I haven't bought it. I would go as far to say I would buy a mac for garageband, it's a beautiful app.

OUTL4W

No....ipad1 can run garageband which i downloaded from the app store.... but you have to goto into installous for imovie.