• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Gas Station Simulator achievements

BatuDeAngelis

Hello, I played Gas station simulator in September of 2021 and unlocked many achievements. However, some of them were not unlocked. Today I wanted to update (I didn't download it again, I didn't uninstall the game, Just I downloaded last update) the game and continue playing again. Many achievements started to unlock one after another. and an achievement about putting gas in 50 cars was unlocked before putting gas in 10 cars. I normally completed these numbers earlier but the achievement was not unlocked on 2021. I don't want to be suspicious in such a situation right now. There are also threads on the Steam forums about broken achievements. Will this cause any problems for me ?

Someone who has the same problem as me :

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-07 at 22-10-37 some achievements bugged Gas Station Simulator Prologue - Ea...png
    Screenshot 2022-01-07 at 22-10-37 some achievements bugged Gas Station Simulator Prologue - Ea...png
    61.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
No worries! I've written a note on your profile regarding that, and there won't be issues in the future.