• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Gears of War 2 Community Challenge - Prizes For Winners

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
rclbie.jpg

In an effort to get some more community gaming events rolling, I wanted to start off with one that I would be participating in for Xbox 360 gamers. This will be a fairly basic challenge for any forum member who wants to participate in trying to win one month of Xbox LIVE by beating my squad at Gears 2.

Format and Rules
  • 3v3 for right now
  • Execution
  • 5 Minute Rounds
  • 10 Second Bleed Out
  • Challenging team chooses the maps.
  • You can party up and have dead characters talk to those still living.
  • You must win two out of three maps to win the month of Xbox LIVE
  • All members of the challenging team will win one month of LIVE.
  • My team will host. Don't cry about this, we don't win anything but bragging rights if we win.

The team you will be playing will include Sinfulfate, hippie, and myself. We can play at anytime you come up with a group of three challengers and you can challenge us once per day if you want until you win, but I highly doubt that will be happening. (Oh, that's right, I went there.)

If there is enough interest in this, we can bump it up to 4v4 or 5v5 and continue for as long as we want.

You have nothing to lose and can only win something for being successful. You may lose your dignity along the way though.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Does everyone participating have to be a member of this site?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Does everyone participating have to be a member of this site?

Yeah, forgot to mention that but I sort of implied it with the "community challenge" title. This isn't for you to go and get the best MLG players you can find, it's for the forum members.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Ok. Because I have exactly 2 others that I play Gears with(They are real life friends).

Whisper

Logic :(
If some other members on this site want to join me and make a team I'm willing to play. *red leader standing by*
04.jpg

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I remember when we all played together on Gears1 back in the days. I've seen you guys play. I can safely assume no one in this forum can muster up a good enough team to beat you guys.

We were the best here. Period.

That's kind of the reason why I didn't recruit the entire old Gamebattles clan. It's supposed to be a somewhat challenging challenge since there are real prizes and bragging rights for the winners. I don't expect to not give out some LIVE codes, etc.