• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Gears of War 2 Get Together

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I've gotten back into this game over the weekend after looking at the multiplayer with a fresh set of eyes and expectations. My issues with the shotgun aside, it's still a really fun game to play with friends.

I'm going to be on tonight around 7:30 or 8:00 and will try to be on at the same time Wednesday and Thursday as well.

If anyone want to try and get some of the online achievements for wins in certain modes or anything, hit me up.

Emmy The Joker

My brother and I play under my bro's account: Taanm

Just add us, and whenever I see you on, I'll join. :D

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Is anyone up for some Gears tonight? I haven't played since prior to the update and want to try out the combat and ranking changes.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Does anyone want to do the Wave 1-50 Horde Achievement on one of the new maps tonight? I should be online around 6PM EST.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Well Joey, whitehawk, and I got through level 39 of Horde on Grind Yard the other day. I'm going to have some time to paly again tonight and want to know if anyone can help with levels 40-50?