• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Gears of War 3

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Thanks for sharing that link, there's a ton of art and screens in there. Dom looks so fucking sweet now. I'm glad I've been using him as my MP skin since the first one.

Spiros

Maiki
Can't wait for this, those screens look good, Gears of War 2's Co-op Campaign was one of the greatest gaming experiences I've had, maybe ever. Hoping Gears 3 will be even more epic. Can't wait!

Robby

Los Doyers!
This game is my most anticipated game ever for the xbox360.

I loved the first Gears of War, Gears 2 was OK imo, but I am just so hyped up for this game!

Hopefully it turns out to be a blockbuster hit. I played the first Gears for 3 years basically everyday and never got bored, probably because I played with friends but whatever.

Has a carmine brother been mentioned in this game? Anthony and Benjamin Carmine are my favorite MP skins.

Oh and thanks for the link. Has some awesome screens in it.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Concept art always looks like :) Hopefully I'll see this at E3 on the floor (doubt it though). If I do I'll be sure to take some nice video

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
This game is my most anticipated game ever for the xbox360.

I loved the first Gears of War, Gears 2 was OK imo, but I am just so hyped up for this game!

Hopefully it turns out to be a blockbuster hit. I played the first Gears for 3 years basically everyday and never got bored, probably because I played with friends but whatever.

Has a carmine brother been mentioned in this game? Anthony and Benjamin Carmine are my favorite MP skins.

Oh and thanks for the link. Has some awesome screens in it.

I bet the Carmine in this one will be a badass.

Spiros

Maiki
Concept art always looks like :) Hopefully I'll see this at E3 on the floor (doubt it though). If I do I'll be sure to take some nice video

UHH, I'm so envious man! I would kill to go to E3. Though, it'll be cool to hear about it from someone who's been there firsthand. Can't wait.

Moose

Meta Moose
Seems to be some kind of sniper weapon. Looks powerful!

I need to get me a new 360 so I can play this when it's released.

Spiros

Maiki
Also, looks like it might be a stationary weapon(if thats the right word? like a weapon that's fixed to the ground), because at the bottom it looks like the weapons meant to mounted onto something. Also has arrows showing it can swivel.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I am guessing a really powerful sniper obviously. It says "One-shot", which implies it is a one shot kill and shows a picture of what looks to be a elephant so that might imply it is so powerful, it can take out a elephant with one shot.

Those arrows are pointing up and down, not side to side, so I don't see it being a mounted weapon, but that might be a moving blade that can be used as a melee weapon.

The arrow on the scope implies you can adjust the zoom range.

I am expecting some sort of laser sniper rifle.

Spiros

Maiki
Saw the gameplay footage live last night, looked really good so far.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I found these pretty awesome art pieces while going through the new screenshots and looking for a title image for the gallery article I just made. I'm not sure if they are old or not, but they are pretty damn cool.

Spiros

Maiki
Dom looks much older in that pic, he's going grey, I guess that's what being on the edge of extinction does to you. Still looks really badass, they all do.