• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Get all Apps associated to an Apple account

Is there a way I can get iTunes to download all of the paid apps associated with my account?

I share it with my family, all who purchase, delete and re-download their own apps. I'm looking to consolidate what's in the account. I tried the Check for Available Downloads... method, but that didn't do anything worthwhile, I know there are apps I own that didn't download.

I'm asking, as the last possible avenue is to parse the purchase histories, and I'm known to be trigger-happy when it comes to free apps.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
There's an option under your account information for "Purchase History" that you could use to list all the purchased apps. As for an automated method, I've never heard of one.

Looks like purchase history's the way to go, just such a pain in the ass. You'd expect something more streamlined, but oh well.

I'm aware of that method, but it's painful going through each, one by one.

Not to mention it doesn't tell you if you have this version purchased, only after you've hit the BUY NOW button, which can lead to some humiliating buys.