• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Getting a new PSP ? Enter here !

Cryox

Bro.
You should probably consider making this readable (along with your other guides). People using the mfm_light stylesheet won't be able to read your guide, including myself.

Otherwise nice guide.

Skorpian

Hmmm...
New at these forums so sorry.
I have copied-pasted guides from another forum which I made the tuts at, how to make the guides readable in both styles?
Thank you.

Cryox

Bro.
New at these forums so sorry.
I have copied-pasted guides from another forum which I made the tuts at, how to make the guides readable in both styles?
Thank you.

You should just change the colors. If you look down in the lower left hand corner of the forums, there is a dropdown that has the two stylesheets, mfm_dark and mfm_light. You can switch between the two to check to see if you can read your guide in each stylesheet.

I would recommend not using white, yellow, or black.

Something you should do to the text that you currently have as white should be to get rid of the bbcode around it that makes it white:
[COLOR="White" ]text[/ COLOR]
so once you have that deleted, the text that you have should be readable in either stylesheet. (the text will appear as either black on mfm_light or white on mfm_dark)

Yellow isn't good because it is hard to read against mfm_light's white background, so I would use something else. Light blue and lime green are readable on both, but harder to read on mfm_light. But if you wish, you can still use it.

Hope that helps a bit.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
PSPgo:

Cons:
3-Screen smaller than older PSP models

not a con in my view... games look much better than they did on the umd equipped models. Take this from someone who played on a 1000 and a 3000 and then moved on to the PSPgo

Skorpian

Hmmm...
Thanks for info all of you.
I changed my white text to another colour which seems to be readable on both styles, or at least with me lol.