• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Ghost Recon Breakpoint Time Played

U2NUMB

Hopefully this is something you can pull off. In the Ubisoft stats they have time played broken out into 3 categories... if there was a way you could pull all 3 and combine them you could report time played correctly for this game. I have gone and pulled the stats and circled the 3 ways they call it out. Co op time played, Solo time played and PVP time played.

Thanks as always!

gr1.jpg

gr2.jpg

A_M_R_Egypt

This is actually the case with multiple Ubi titles, personally I noticed it with Ghost Recon Wildlands .. Uplay stats for it has 2 times: solo time played and co-op time played.. exophase only pulls the solo time.
But considering Uplay game statistics has been only implemented about 3-4 years ago so all Ubi titles before that time don't show game time played.. so we are missing on a lot of time anyway.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Should be adding the playtime totals for both Ghost Recon games now!

@A_M_R_Egypt if you happen to notice it on any other games let me know. The stat naming tends to vary for each game, so sometimes I need to update the scanner to properly recognize that it's a playtime stat.

U2NUMB

Anyway this can be checked? Seems to only be pulling solo gameplay and not combined. I should be around 18 or so and it is around 8 hours reported here. So my guess is it is only taking single player and not adding Co Op and Multiplayer.

Thanks

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Anyway this can be checked? Seems to only be pulling solo gameplay and not combined. I should be around 18 or so and it is around 8 hours reported here. So my guess is it is only taking single player and not adding Co Op and Multiplayer.

Thanks

Should be good now.