• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Glenn Beck Speech Aug 28 2010

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
the only true Americans left are the ones who try to cause anarchy and rebellion to get their point across - thats the true foundation of this country if you think about it.

We wouldnt be a country if we hadent rebelled against retarded ideals. I think its time for another national rebellion - but against ourselves.

Joey

the only true Americans left are the ones who try to cause anarchy and rebellion to get their point across - thats the true foundation of this country if you think about it.

We wouldnt be a country if we hadent rebelled against retarded ideals. I think its time for another national rebellion - but against ourselves.
Yay mass suicide.

eldiablov

Contributor
Taxes have been lowered for the middle class. Sure, that's nice, but I'd rather see tax breaks continued for everyone. As far as social security, I'd look into privatizing social security to assure that the people working for their retirement, get a comfortable one.

HDA43.jpg

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Government = Big Business

and i dont mean that as a metaphor, i mean they both work side by side and for each other and if you dont think look at any government at all - they all take their moves based on whats good for business

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie

Cartoon%20-%20Obama%20Wrecking%20Ball%20(600).jpg

I can do that too, haha. I don't have a source but in the industry, BP actually was in the top 3 on a government institution's set of regulation guidelines. That's the top 3 highest rated. People can argue politics all day. I was just telling you my viewpoint, it just so happens it sides with smaller government.

Adiuvo

Ah, just wondering. It's a pretty good cartoon to generate discussion, though not very many people advocate for no government regulation at all. The main issue with those cases was the enforcement of the regulation, especially in BP's case.