• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

God Of War 3

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
I'm finding the wait more and more unbearable because of the hype. I also find myself considering the ultimate edition? Is pandora's box worth 100$?

user friendly

I'm finding the wait more and more unbearable because of the hype. I also find myself considering the ultimate edition? Is pandora's box worth 100$?

Unless you're a big fan of the franchise, I wouldn't. Haven't heard too many good things about it.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I have, but I picked on lighting up the gold dust a little late. Not a big deal though.

I beat it on Normal earlier today and also did all of the Challenge of Olympus, some of which were pretty damn hard.

The 'Get Stoned' challenge made me turn my console off.
I get to around 7 or 8 and then get turned to stone at the most inconvenient time. (usually while I'm in mid air) :angry:

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
If you try to throw the gorgon, they will counter with the stone stare, so you can trigger it.

Also, if you hit L1 while in the green light you can counter it to freeze most enemies on screen if you need some breathing room. This move also speeds up the freeze if you don't press the second button command, so you aren't vulnerable that long.

This challenge was also the hardest for me as well.

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
Beat it! The ending made me surprised [blackout]So Athena was selfishly doing all that for power? and suicide.... did NOT see that coming[/blackout]

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
If you try to throw the gorgon, they will counter with the stone stare, so you can trigger it.

Also, if you hit L1 while in the green light you can counter it to freeze most enemies on screen if you need some breathing room. This move also speeds up the freeze if you don't press the second button command, so you aren't vulnerable that long.

This challenge was also the hardest for me as well.
Thanks, that helped a lot.

Slasher

Suck It
I played not even an hour into this game and I am so far amazed. The first-person-like beating on Poseidon was fucking brutal. Loved it

Seth

MD Party Room
Beat the game today, I loved it loved the ending.

LocutusEstBorg

Skip to 4:00 and watch this version of the Hercules boss battle. He stops pressing O in between so Kratos slows down and you can clearly see the result of the brutal face rape.

[video=youtube;M3AaIYi49TU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3AaIYi49TU[/video]