• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

GOG Achievement Tracking - Now Live!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
844bac20026bcb6faf3d308fe9ad38365b3df6d1b5c4b74d0db309b426c997c5.png

We're excited to announce that today we've gone live with support for GOG achievement tracking! As with the other services we track, simply enter in your GOG username on your Account page to get set up with tracking.

By default, profiles are private on GOG and some of the visibility settings are set to Friends Only, so make sure you have the correct privacy settings applied. There's a quick overview in our privacy settings guide which details the proper settings. As always, let us know in the Feedback forum if you are experiencing any issues.

Additionally, GOG support has also been added to the gamercards and we've launched a leaderboard for the service here! We are working on adding support for Uplay next. Also, we will be introducing some new features to the site over the next few weeks (was meant to go live with this update but needed a little more development time), this includes a user selectable Dark Mode theme and the ability to showcase select achievements/trophies on your profile.

Last edited:

U2NUMB

Awesome.. thank you so much. Pulled my games.. achievements and time played instantly.

Great work as always!

amazing work but I have one problem. On my gamercard total time is not adding time from gog.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

JosPlays

That's very nice. Also saw the Google Play some days ago. My profile page is getting more and more service buttons :p
I do like it alot. Didn't know I had that many GOG games. Maybe time to start using GOG again.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor