• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

GOG Tracking may be Bugged

Stryder

I'm not sure if it's just me or if other people have encountered this, but the achievements earned doesn't always match the actual number of unlocked achievements. For example my Party Hard tracking say I've unlocked 44 achievements, when there are only 26 in the whole game. (Prison Architect has the same issue for me but not as extreme.)

https://www.exophase.com/game/party-hard-gog/achievements/#1161222

sdf.png

I checked someone else's profile just to make sure it wasn't only appearing on my profile, rabbids4eva's profile shows Rezrog at 4 achievements even though only 2 are unlocked.

https://www.exophase.com/game/rezrog-gog/achievements/#1159777

I'm not entirely sure what causes this but if anyone has any ideas it'd be nice to know.

EDIT: Not sure if this counts for the "Games With an Incorrect Amount of Achievements" thread, so I'll leave this post up for now.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's fixed now. Noticed we were getting two copies of the game list on each request which caused the achievements to be counted double.

U2NUMB

I was wondering if something was up in general.. normally it seems to update at least daily but has not the last 3 days and I have played and earned achievements each day.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I was wondering if something was up in general.. normally it seems to update at least daily but has not the last 3 days and I have played and earned achievements each day.

Oh I see, yeah there was an issue with the scanning queue. I have fixed it now.

Deepo

Wondering if there's an issue with GOG games getting imported. I'm specifically looking at Flashback over on GOG, which is listed as having achievements, but I can't find it in the Exophase DB. Is there a problem with the import, or is it a misprint on GOG's side? Thanks.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Wondering if there's an issue with GOG games getting imported. I'm specifically looking at Flashback over on GOG, which is listed as having achievements, but I can't find it in the Exophase DB. Is there a problem with the import, or is it a misprint on GOG's side? Thanks.

It's added now. I've started scanning GOG's product catalog to add new games, before I was just doing it when we found a new game that someone played, so it should be more up to date now.