• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Good Bye Child of Light

Quobbs

Child of Light.png

I was log in my Uplay to download wallpapers from reward. I did it with all games. But when i open Child of Light i didn't find the reward store or challenges. I send to support of Ubisoft a mensage asking about the disappearing of Chiild of Light from Club Ubisoft and...

tttt.png

"Hi Quobaltum
Thank you contact us with Support Ubisoft.

Club Features to Child of Light was descontinued since July 2020 and the challenges cannot be completed. We apolozige for any incovenience this may cause you"

Well, if you didn't complete your challenges, you can't complete anymore e.e (neither got the rewards (?))
The people who completed, now you have a precious game in your account

Press F to pay respect.

Child of Light (Uplay): exophase.com/game/child-of-light-uplay/challenges/#1342236

Gamer Steve

View attachment 10757

I was log in my Uplay to download wallpapers from reward. I did it with all games. But when i open Child of Light i didn't find the reward store or challenges. I send to support of Ubisoft a mensage asking about the disappearing of Chiild of Light from Club Ubisoft and...

View attachment 10758

"Hi Quobaltum
Thank you contact us with Support Ubisoft.

Club Features to Child of Light was descontinued since July 2020 and the challenges cannot be completed. We apolozige for any incovenience this may cause you"

Well, if you didn't complete your challenges, you can't complete anymore e.e (neither got the rewards (?))
The people who completed, now you have a precious game in your account

Press F to pay respect.

Child of Light (Uplay): exophase.com/game/child-of-light-uplay/challenges/#1342236
I got all but one through the Xbox version...I guess the steam version will never get finished now...sucks why they do that I wonder

tyl0413

I really don't get why they'd do this, does is actually cost them that much to keep achievements on older games? No other platform does it as far as i know so i don't get what's their excuse.