• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Good morning

fz502fz

Good morning my friends. Please, I want an answer to my question because I have little experience. I bought Battlefield v Deluxe Edition and played it a lot. I have advances and buy coins inside the game! A few days ago, you were surprised that there was a lock sign on the game? What does this mean, should I buy again? I contacted the company, they sent a message and said: We want to help you write your problem! Then they repeated this message, counted many times, is this a robot?

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Are you sure you didn't purchase an EA Play membership? It expires after a month and you have to re-purchase monthly to keep the access.

fz502fz

You are a good man, and I thank you for the response, I did not understand exactly! I play the Battlefield series of all kinds, I prefer it personally 1 + 5. I bought it before it hit the market. The question is / Is the lock tag for me personally! Mother to some or to all of us. Do they want us to buy it every month? They are monthly installments