• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Good Multi Taskbar Program?

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Hey,
I have used Ultramon for the past month but the trial has no expired :/
Does anyone know of a good, preferably freeware, program that allows you to have taskbars on each screen connected to your PC and not just the main one?
Thanks,
El Xando

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I believe the only other one worthy or mentioning aside from Ultramon is DisplayFusion and that is also a paid program. It has a basic function but it's lacking multi-monitor taskbar support in the free version (which is stupid, but oh well).

You'll either have to buy it (Ultramon or DisplayFusion) or...find a crack/serial

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I believe the only other one worthy or mentioning aside from Ultramon is DisplayFusion and that is also a paid program. It has a basic function but it's lacking multi-monitor taskbar support in the free version (which is stupid, but oh well).

You'll either have to buy it (Ultramon or DisplayFusion) or...find a crack/serial

I was trying the latter earlier but ended up with several trojan horses and .exes that kept starting themselves if I ended them in Task Manager. I've got it all out now but don't want to risk trying again :p

michaelg

My personal recommendation is Actual Multiple Monitors. It is a most powerful utility among others and it works fine under Windows 7.

The most important feature for me is an additional taskbar on my second monitor that has all features of main taskbar like Start button, toolbars, clock and tray area with notification icons. Even more, it has Pin to Taskbar and Grouping feature of Windows 7.