• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Goodbye Deponia

Quobbs

Some days ago I started get all achievements from this game but one of them is broken. Some guys got it and i want know if someone knows how to do it XD. (The achievement is collect all platypus eggs. I've been noticed about enter with Daedelic support but it send them email and im waiting for u.u)

J

JSoup

Looking at your profile, seems you figured it out.
More often than not with Daedelic games, it's because you missed something small and the game didn't really tell you about it.
It's also known that GoG ports tend to be a tad bumpy about achievement unlocks sometimes.

Quobbs

I've completed XD. The game has a bug. To complete i used a old save from daedelic site and complete the requests. And boom, the achievement

Quobbs

It isn't a save with the achievement. It's a save with a old version of game. In gog some achievement just work in old version. It was i did. I used a save from world version and played the game again