• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Google Play achievement tracking - now live!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
We're excited to announce that Google Play support has been added to the list of trackable platforms on the site! Simply enter in your gamer ID and we will start tracking your activity on Google Play :)

Make sure you have your Google Play profile set to public as by default, it is private. This can be changed within the Google Play app. Refer to our privacy settings guide if you are having issues.

We've been testing this on the live site for about a week now and for the most part everything has been running smoothly, however there may be some minor bugs that pop up as we get a larger volume of users, so please let me know if you notice any issues.

Last edited:

CallmeBerto

Hmmmm it looks like if you have all the items checked to show up on your gamer-card android gets dropped. (lack of room I think)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hmmmm it looks like if you have all the items checked to show up on your gamer-card android gets dropped. (lack of room I think)
You're right. I made some adjustments, it fits now. Think I'll have to increase the size of the card a bit when there's over 6 platforms linked though.

Yatesl

Thanks for this. Mine don't seem to be showing on my profile - is it due to the 6 platform limit mentioned above?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thanks for this. Mine don't seem to be showing on my profile - is it due to the 6 platform limit mentioned above?

No, should still show on your profile. Maybe try adding it again and see if it works, if not let me know the username and I'll look into it.

Mataeus

Just joined the site t the right time it seems! Straight in at #3, and without any of those silly XP Booster 'games'... :(

fgarcia

Amazing job!!!!!!
I unlocked achievements yesterday and today and is not updating here, I tried the manual sync, but didn't work. How often update the google play achievements?

Cheers

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Amazing job!!!!!!
I unlocked achievements yesterday and today and is not updating here, I tried the manual sync, but didn't work. How often update the google play achievements?

Cheers

Right now the profiles should update every hour or two. What game is not showing up? You can try launching the game again and then running a manual scan a few minutes after to see if that works.

Ylidie

This is great! Been waiting for this. Two small things though, there is no white bar that seperates my retro achievements and my Google Play achievements, and there is no logo for either Retro or Google Play as there is for the other platforms. Very minor issues, but I thought that I might as well bring it up.
Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 21.31.17.png

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
This is great! Been waiting for this. Two small things though, there is no white bar that seperates my retro achievements and my Google Play achievements, and there is no logo for either Retro or Google Play as there is for the other platforms. Very minor issues, but I thought that I might as well bring it up.

This is fixed now, thanks!