• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Google Play achievements don't show as earned, games don't show as completed

HUNDarkCool

Hey! New user here.

I noticed that some of my completed Google Play games show up 100%ed but none of the achievements show as earned and the game doesn't show as completed (attaching image of how it looks like). Looking through the affected games, they seem to be ones I played and completed 1 or more years ago.

Looking at a few non 100% games I played a long time ago, they also seem to be effected. It shows the number of achievements I have earned under the name and the percentage properly, but in the achievement list they're not marked as earned which makes it impossible to look at some of my older games and see what I still don't have earned.

Reinstalling an affected game, playing it for a bit and then running a manual scan seems to have fixed it for that game, but I'd rather not do the same thing to every affected game. Any way to fix them all at once? Or is my only option to go through them 1 by 1, installing them again and running them a bit?

Thanks in advance.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Can you look over your list again, should be fixed. I think it was only happening in cases where we didn't yet have the achievement information for that particular game on the site yet. This caused it to skip over inserting the individual achievements and then on a subsequent scan didn't re-check the game since the earned totals appeared to match. Anyway, I added some handling for this now so shouldn't happen again.

Last edited: