• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Google Play Android Achievements?

Ludio

Can Exophase track Android Google Play Achievements? I never saw it on Exophase before, but I just saw on the homepage it had Minecraft for Android achievements added as a new game.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
No, that is still being looked at. The Minecraft for Android game uses Xbox Live now, so earned achievements from it register on there now.

Ludio

No, that is still being looked at. The Minecraft for Android game uses Xbox Live now, so earned achievements from it register on there now.
Just chiming in again - is this still being looked at? What would it take to make this happen? Is it a technical difficulty? Would it cost a lot? Cause I'd pay a few bucks to make it happen and I bet say 1000 other people would too... maybe...

What if you made a kickstarter for $1000 to make it happen?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Just chiming in again - is this still being looked at? What would it take to make this happen? Is it a technical difficulty? Would it cost a lot? Cause I'd pay a few bucks to make it happen and I bet say 1000 other people would too... maybe...

What if you made a kickstarter for $1000 to make it happen?

Progress on this is being made - albeit slowly. I've got all the information I need to make it happen now, still a lot of work needs to be done as far as integrating Google Play into our current system though.

Right now my focus is on finishing up on other things I've been working on for the site - but I should have time to properly start on this soon.

TVippy

Good to know, just please make sure to not break the clean look the site has now. The 3 major platforms (PSN, XBL, STEAM) look very organically and in harmony. I feel like Google Play needs to be dug deeper in than these 3 main platforms to not spoil the look and usability of the site.
Definitely don't rush it, take all the time you need. Thank you.

Gatchaman100

Hey a big shout out to the mod x3sphere, totally appreciate you looking into making this happen I know its prob right hard work and letting you know it doesn't go unnoticed and if this happens that will be amazing as I just made an account on there also.

NerdisaurusWrex

Hey! First off, thank you for all the hard work. This is by far the best achievement tracker I've used. Wanted to see if the Android Google Play achievements were any closer to being added?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hey! First off, thank you for all the hard work. This is by far the best achievement tracker I've used. Wanted to see if the Android Google Play achievements were any closer to being added?

As of last weekend the tracking code for Google Play is actually running on the site now however there are just some minor things to sort out. We hope to go live with it in the next few days.