• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Google Play / iOS Achievements?

U2NUMB

Google Play and iOS Achievements

I assume this has been asked before and if so I am sorry but I searched the forums for a while with no results.

No site gathers the mobile achievement systems... I believe if possible it would be a huge market to tap and give us crazy achievement and trophy hunters a purpose when on the go.

Has this been suggested before? Is it even possible with their ecosystem and how they use achievements? I heard Origin and uPlay are in the future so just throwing out this idea.

Again if it has been discussed I am sorry... I searched and found nothing.

Love the site.. keep up the awesome work.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's a good idea :) I'll have to take a look and see how feasible it is.

Do you happen to know if there is any web accessible place you can view your achievements on iOS or Google Play (similar to how you can look up achievements on Xbox.com), or is it limited to their mobile apps?

U2NUMB

Just going off what I have heard on another website that has thrown around the idea the only place it is public for google is in the app. But you can see others achievement lists so I think the idea floated was to create an app that could scrape or gather that info. It also seems that Google has plans to make it public on a website but that was a good deal of time ago and so far have not made good on that idea.

iOS I must say I am not at all up to speed on but I believe they fall in the same category.

I think with the potential of a couple hundred million people out there collecting achievements on super popular platforms with NO website at all out there right now doing anything to pull this info together.. if it is at all possible it would be a great get for any site. I will do some more digging to see if this info is public at all.

Thanks for the reply!

Spam

The android achievement system is pretty robust and widely supported. Been looking for someone to keep track of and unify them for a while.

Also, hope you guys come up with a rewards system like raptr.

Zanth99

That would be very cool if they were included. Very pleased with everything here thus far. Blizzard would be cool to include as well.

NocturnalNL

It's a good idea :) I'll have to take a look and see how feasible it is.

Do you happen to know if there is any web accessible place you can view your achievements on iOS or Google Play (similar to how you can look up achievements on Xbox.com), or is it limited to their mobile apps?
Don't know about iOS, but Google requires the "Play Games" app to be able to see your profile, at this point anyway.

Spam

Not likely for ios, I've heard game center is not even on new iphones and can't be downloaded.

Apple seem to be phasing it out