• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Google Play Issue

GrimCrusades

When I enter my google play username and hit save it disappears and never syncs my achievements. Not sure what happened was working fine. Thanks in advanced

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
You should be able to add it now. Did you create a new account with the same username or anything? It seems to be mapped to a different user ID than it was before which was causing the issue.

anyway, I added some checks for user ID changes now, so it shouldn't conflict again.

Last edited:

GrimCrusades

Hello again :) I seem to have same issue again. different id with same google play name. I had to switch back to my other google account. If you could fix for me 1 last time I would appreciate it. thank you ahead of time

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Did you try re-adding your username? It renames the old account to a temporary username to avoid any conflicts, but you'll need to add your username again if you want it to find the new one.