• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Google Play Leaderboard Xp boosting!!

Is Xp boosting Oky.

• Total voters

jopejoe1

Hi Guys,

I have seen that most people on the Google play Top 50 leaderboard are using Xp/level booster Like around 60 - 70% of the profiles i have seen.
and was wondering if that is okay. What are you guys think about that.

JKpowned

Well these are all several different applications on google play so in that way if they don't do it someone else would still do it and you'd lose your first place.
As long as google doesn't do anything to stop it, it will always be okay and always will be accepted. All you do is just give your data for free to these applications in return for achievements so if you are okay that developers know everything about you and have mostly access to everything on your phone/tablet than why not i guess.
It's a bit like the steam achievement spam games luckily steam stopped that a bit with their new policy.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm personally not a fan of the XP boosting games. There seems to be a huge amount of them too.

Perhaps, if enough people were against counting the XP boosted games, I could implement that. But have not received any requests for this. So unless that happens, I think we will continue to support whatever Google's stance is on this, and they seem to have no intention of removing these.

Another option would be to have two leaderboards, one with and without the XP boosting games counted.

Last edited: