• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Google Play profile not updated

MISTERAMD

How come Axe Clicker ain't up to date on my profile? A long with some other games... It's been a while since I visited this website as I was hoping that it all was going to get synched automatically.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
We haven’t seen any updating issues on our side with other Google Play profiles. Have you checked your privacy settings?

Edit: From what I can see your privacy settings are correct, but in regards to Axe Clicker the most recent earned achievement shows January 23 for "Pro Invisible Tree Cutter" which is the same as what Google Play itself is showing. If you've earned new achievements in that game since, they aren't syncing to GP either which isn't a site issue, probably an issue with the game.

Last edited:

MISTERAMD

We haven’t seen any updating issues on our side with other Google Play profiles. Have you checked your privacy settings?

Edit: From what I can see your privacy settings are correct, but in regards to Axe Clicker the most recent earned achievement shows January 23 for "Pro Invisible Tree Cutter" which is the same as what Google Play itself is showing. If you've earned new achievements in that game since, they aren't syncing to GP either which isn't a site issue, probably an issue with the game.
Yes I have new achievements. The ingame achievement is up-to-date. I have done 10 resets and have a total of 9 trees done. I'm now grinding on the "Tree" after the Stark Tower. I have 157 / 214 ingame achievements done. So that 71 / 93 should be at 71+9 (trees) + 1 (10 resets) = 81 / 93

EDIT: I have reconnected my Google Play account with the one on Exophase. I have checked the Google Play App on my phone and verified it on Exophase. Technically, it should now be synched. I'm going to wait for that refresh / synched.

EDIT2: I removed the game, reinstalled it through Google Play, only to get back at the beginning with 0 / 214. :-( (No there is no ingame save or backup)
I'm done with this game!

Last edited: