• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Google Play

Jasmeralia

Examples that I think should show up are Walking Dead Season 1, Batman, Batman: The Enemy Within, Guardians of the Galaxy, Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones, The Wolf Among Us.. basically all the Telltale games. I don't know if Dragon City or the like would show up. I suspect others like NWN: EE does not have achievements and would not show up.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Examples that I think should show up are Walking Dead Season 1, Batman, Batman: The Enemy Within, Guardians of the Galaxy, Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones, The Wolf Among Us.. basically all the Telltale games. I don't know if Dragon City or the like would show up. I suspect others like NWN: EE does not have achievements and would not show up.
Are you sure this is the same username you're using on Google Play?

I double checked... but this is the info that we're getting from the Google servers. Only earned achievements I can see on the account are from Clash of Clans.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
When I search your account username, it actually brings up two results (though, we always go with the one that has an exact match). The other account name is stormerider141 - could that be it?

I looked up that one but no games are on it, could be private though.

Last edited:

Jasmeralia

Hm. Checked Google Play Games and my Gamer ID is Jasmeralia, but my gmail account is stormerider@gmail.com. Should I be using the Gamer ID instead of my username?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190125-195518_Google Play Games.jpg
    Screenshot_20190125-195518_Google Play Games.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 9

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yes, you need to use the Gamer ID. Sorry for the confusion. I've updated the input to read 'Enter your Google Play Gamer ID' and added some additional notes on the privacy settings guide that should help clarify this.

Jasmeralia

Thanks for all the help! While I've got you, quick question... I'm linked to Twitter to do the daily posts. If I get achievements on Steam and Google Play and the PS4 all in the same period, does it do three tweets or just one that indicates which platforms were used that day.

Jasmeralia

And as always, thanks for the incredible work you do here, it is seriously appreciated. I was debating creating a site like this myself until I heard about this site, and you have blown me away with how awesome it is. I'm digitally OCD and tracking achievement progression helps me plan out game sessions so that I feel like I'm always making progress, even if it's just one goal each day that I play a given game.

If you ever need any technical assistance, I'm a Lead DevOps Engineer in my day job and would be happy to help serve as a free consultant.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thanks for all the help! While I've got you, quick question... I'm linked to Twitter to do the daily posts. If I get achievements on Steam and Google Play and the PS4 all in the same period, does it do three tweets or just one that indicates which platforms were used that day.

It just posts one tweet that shows your last played game, won't include more than one game. I could update it to show multiple, though. Twitter length limitations were a concern when I first added the feature, though given they've upped the character limit we could fit multiple now.

And as always, thanks for the incredible work you do here, it is seriously appreciated. I was debating creating a site like this myself until I heard about this site, and you have blown me away with how awesome it is. I'm digitally OCD and tracking achievement progression helps me plan out game sessions so that I feel like I'm always making progress, even if it's just one goal each day that I play a given game.

If you ever need any technical assistance, I'm a Lead DevOps Engineer in my day job and would be happy to help serve as a free consultant.

Thanks, glad you like the site :) Appreciate the offer, I'll be sure to let you know if I need any assistance.