• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Google play

Twicetrickster69

I manual sync my Google play games and for 48 hours it has not updated at all and last night I also unlocked a couple of achievements and I know it takes about 24 hours for Avery thing to update but it has been pass 24 hours can any one fix this problem thank you

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I think your Android profile is already up-to date if I'm not mistaken. Also, it only takes 24 hours for leaderboards to update, manual updates of your profile (which can be found here: https://www.exophase.com/account/#tools), should only take a couple of minutes, up to one half an hour maybe.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Either that or it could be a buggy game on Google Play. Some do not sync properly with Google's servers, if that's the case you'll find your earned achievements revert back to a locked state in the Play Games app after a certain amount of time as well. I see no issues on our side with the syncing.