• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Google Stadia support now live! (Beta)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yeah I think that only people that purchased the Stadia Founder's Edition got a username without a number.

I'm fine with adding an option for those that want to hide it. I'm not sure if this option should be just for Stadia though - maybe just extend it to all platforms that have username suffixes (currently Xbox, Blizzard, Stadia)?

Sachifus

Yeah I think that only people that purchased the Stadia Founder's Edition got a username without a number.

I'm fine with adding an option for those that want to hide it. I'm not sure if this option should be just for Stadia though - maybe just extend it to all platforms that have username suffixes (currently Xbox, Blizzard, Stadia)?
I think that's a good idea! But wait, Xbox does that? Never seen that :eek:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

TheBreenis

Sorry for the wild bump. I'm a Stadia Founder and my username is Alec. I don't have a # behind my name, my privacy is wide open, I can't retrieve my Stadia information. I've tried Alec, Alec#0 and Alec#0000 and that isn't working either.

Last edited:

BigPete7978

Sorry for the wild bump. I'm a Stadia Founder and my username is Alec. I don't have a # behind my name, my privacy is wide open, I can't retrieve my Stadia information. I've tried Alec#0 and Alec#0000 and that isn't working either.
You just need to put Alec, no # or numbers needed. I am a Stadia Founder as well, and I put BigPete7978 and it worked back when they announced the addition.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Sorry for the wild bump. I'm a Stadia Founder and my username is Alec. I don't have a # behind my name, my privacy is wide open, I can't retrieve my Stadia information. I've tried Alec, Alec#0 and Alec#0000 and that isn't working either.
Searching for Alec#0000 or Alec on Stadia itself doesn't bring up your profile either. These are the only matches that show up. Maybe AlecT is yours but I am not sure...

Can you provide a link to your Stadia profile?

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 8.32.28 PM.png

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi, sorry for the bump. I have the same issue as Alec

I'm a founder too and typing "Gem" or "Gem#0" or "Gem#0000" doesn't work for me

This is my profile and its all set to public

Thank you for your time,
Gem
It appears your profile doesn't show up in the "Find Players" section of Stadia either. I added a new method of retrieving players by the user ID in the URL - 1033454197856913083 in your case. So try entering in those numbers in the username field here and it should add the profile.

Gem

It appears your profile doesn't show up in the "Find Players" section of Stadia either. I added a new method of retrieving players by the user ID in the URL - 1033454197856913083 in your case. So try entering in those numbers in the username field here and it should add the profile.
Thanks that worked :)

U2NUMB

Do not feel bad for them.. no doubt they will get a good refund check for everything they bought. The writing was on the wall sadly with Stadia as Google really did not put much effort into keeping it going. The tech still is the best streaming tech out there and I will miss it but without AAA games.. there is no real reason for it to be around.

Now my question to Exophase... what will be the plan with our data for stadia here? Once they shut down I hope all the achievements we earned and time spent will still be here for archiving purposes.

EdinhoN

Do not feel bad for them.. no doubt they will get a good refund check for everything they bought. The writing was on the wall sadly with Stadia as Google really did not put much effort into keeping it going. The tech still is the best streaming tech out there and I will miss it but without AAA games.. there is no real reason for it to be around.

Now my question to Exophase... what will be the plan with our data for stadia here? Once they shut down I hope all the achievements we earned and time spent will still be here for archiving purposes.
I want to know the same. Is Exophase going to keep our data here? Or is it going to be deleted as it gets deleted from Stadia servers? x3sphere knows anything?
Because when Ubi changed their systems, I lost all my uPlay actions (achievements), if our Stadia history stays archived here, I'll finish the remaining 5 or so games I had in my Stadia library, otherwise I'll just ignore them (don't like playing for achievements without caring for history)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Yes aside from the achievements no longer counting towards EXP, everything will remain as it is now, we'll keep all Stadia data including achievements and hours played.

Gamer Steve

Yes aside from the achievements no longer counting towards EXP, everything will remain as it is now, we'll keep all Stadia data including achievements and hours played.
Thank god i was worried on the few achievements and completions i have being thanos snapped.

Ludio

Just checking in - I've played some Saints Row IV (the xmas content) on Stadia the past few days. The achievements are unlocking in Stadia but are not showing up here. The last Stadia achievement I have that shows here is from Nov 20, in Hot Wheels Unleashed. Does anyone still have Stadia achievements showing up here, is it just me?

Edit: I just did a manual scan on my exophase profile, now they are showing up here.

Thank you to @x3sphere for having Stadia and keeping our achievements up :)🎄

Last edited: