• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Google

Deathdealer1982

On the leaderboards for google play games my spot was 777 and now my spot went to 781 is there a problem with the leaderboards i earned some achievements and they are showing up but it's like i am stuck at the spot 781 but I should be lower then that if any one can help me out on this problem thank you

Last edited:

CoVarZz

Leaderboard is set on EXP points the latest games you got 100% on are not counting because these are xp boosters so you get no point on the EXP leaderboard. On the normal leaderboard they do count and your position migth change better there.

Deathdealer1982

The games with exp counts for the leaderboards sorry about all the questions I am trying to understand how the leaderboards work on here if the game says exp then those games count and how can I tell if the game has exp points thank you for the help on the last post